Nokia's head of imaging talks shop again, says Lumia 920 camera update is just one of many
0. phoneArena 11 Jan 2013, 08:31 posted on
Juha Alakarhu, in charge of Nokia's digital imaging, gave a lengthy interview at CES, commenting on many things around Nokia's groundbreaking mobile imaging achievements we witnessed last year, such as PureView Phase 1 in the Nokia 808 PureView, and Phase 2 in the Lumia 920...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3393; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I'm somewhat confused with your comment.
There're 2 parts...the first one tells me that you are skeptical about Nokia and the second tells me you are confident... Which one am i supposed to believe?? I can't decide which thumb to give you...haha...that's a joke.
All is well that satisfies the customers... Hope more updates come soon with major improvements.
7. US_Eminem (Posts: 12; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Actually he is negative about nokia 's success and is telling them to go ....in other words leave the market ..... Lol .....its like saying the king of jungle to leave the jungle
10. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
don't expect much from a person who puts an "i" before a word and uses it as an screen name.
12. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3393; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Saw that, yes, but decided to ignore it...same as i ignored his first part and gave him a thumb up.
3. Emily1985 (Posts: 127; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
So, in Nokia 808 PureView the camera is 41.5MP and not 41MP
6. dickwyn (Posts: 608; Member since: 07 May 2012)
just like the Lumia 920 it has an 8.7MP camera but it is sometimes listed at 8MP only
17. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
"People get confused with too many decimal places." Direct quote from Damian Dinning when I asked him about this.
5. akbarkool (Posts: 42; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
how about the update FOR many
u know symbian owners like me...
9. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
So, why didnt the camera come out perfect before they released it?
11. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
nothing is perfect
every device gets updates, so try harder with your crap attempt to bash
13. jsdechavez (Posts: 712; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
The iPhones don't come out perfect. They get reboots (3Gs, 4s, 5s) after a while. The Samsung GS3, read about the phone conks out after a few months? That's what updates are for, man.
14. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
NO, the iPhone 5's purple hue is PERFECT
15. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
yeah nexus 4 also subject to the purple crap...so what else you got?
16. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i might not get lumia 920, will wait for something more monstrous that can be comparable to the god of camera phone 808!!!
but i'm so getting 808 pureview!!
20. papss (unregistered)
I love how Nokia takes care of its customers.. No one does it like them