Nokia’s chronicling of Mission 31 well underway, World Cup fever has spread underwater too
To record the adventure, Fabien’s team has been provided with several Nokia Lumia 1020’s with their grand 41-megapixel camera. Those sensors are sure to pick up some remarkable footage and great pictures.
In case you did not notice, the World Cup is also underway, and the fever has reached the depths at Mission 31. Can you dribble a soccer football underwater? Does soda fizz? What happens to an egg when it is cracked underwater? These are important questions not only in the name of science, but in the name of being able to record the action and put it on YouTube.
All the photos and video are being captured with the supplied Nokias. With them, we get answers to all those questions.
1. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1030; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
i bet it was shot with a xperia Z1..NOT a 1020.and he doesnt know how to whistle..:)
4. user996 (Posts: 183; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
maximum depth for z1 is 1 meter and during just 30 minutes. for this 100 meters without time limitations
2. Reality_Check (Posts: 270; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
I never knew the Nokia Lumia 1020 is waterproof :O
3. user996 (Posts: 183; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
have you ever seen this?
6. Reality_Check (Posts: 270; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
Damn, that thing is so ugly, but most waterproof cameras are ugly anyways :S
9. user996 (Posts: 183; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
if you want to use camera under 100 meters of water you have no other choice
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2669; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I think some protective covers or cases for water protection might be used by them. Great, carry on.
7. mousesports (Posts: 253; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
my beauty is coming to me :X Departed Facility in LONDON-HEATHROW - UK LUMIA 930 rulz :D
8. mousesports (Posts: 253; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
Friday, July 04, 2014 at 20:06
Origin Service Area: LONDON - HEATHROW - Slough - UK
Destination Service Area: BUCHAREST - Bucharest - ROMANIA
Tuesday, July 08, 2014
By End of Day