Nokia's HERE navigation apps unveiled for non-Lumia phones, too, add My Commute feature
1. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 204; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
This idea of offline navigation is quite good. They just need to polish Bing Maps a bit more cos there are still a lot of inaccuracies.
3. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
bad move. It has distinguish Nokia´s phones from others windows´ devices and make it more exclusive and a wiser choice. Now, samsung fanboys will be elated that finally they´ve got a reliable nav solution even though they were whining that google maps was better and Nokia´s solution is half-baked, bad, etc. Change one´s tune as always. Here you go Nokia haters. They giving their best
4. Credo (Posts: 715; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Nokia is never going to give it's best 'feature' to others, in my opinion that is the camera...
9. rishav.dravid (Posts: 14; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I like the beautiful women in lingerie as much as I like Nokia.
14. Credo (Posts: 715; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Sexy isn't she haha! I can't wait for thursday!
17. rishav.dravid (Posts: 14; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Ow stop using new pics, u are irresistible.
12. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
not hardware speaking, but software unfortunatelly yes
6. mobi_user (Posts: 126; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Nokia is ready to give out this app to other vendors, but it is totally partial toward its own customers who helped them to build windows market. This is still not available for lumia first generation phone.
seems complete affect of MS. As MS too has a better version on Skype in non-windows phone.
7. Bernoulli (Posts: 2417; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Offline navigation was just about the last exclusive thing to Nokia handsets, so long Nokia, you'll be missed and Microsoft and samsuck will pick up your patents
10. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
liveing in stoneage man if your talking about wp then it doesnot matter now that maps goes live for others since nokia phones itself are unique
11. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
can't agree. Nokia's apps were factors which helped to differ oems as the hardware was almost identical (except design).
15. Bernoulli (Posts: 2417; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Wtf that's exactly my point, no more reasons to get a Nokia handset, at least lumia range, I still love my 808 PureView, still the best camera lol