Nokia’s Chief of Design talks about the Lumia 920 and relationship with Microsoft
0. phoneArena 01 Nov 2012, 18:25 posted on
Marko Ahtisaari sat down for some question and answer time and talks about meeting with Microsoft the first time to design approach...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Whodaboss (Posts: 173; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
This is a great partership! Really want to see it succeed. And I'm doing my part. Own 3 WP devices about ready to buy my fourth.
3. Alex123 (Posts: 166; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
I trust that you will be on the top again Nokia and I will support you forever.
from Cambodia. :)
4. Johnnokia (Posts: 394; Member since: 27 May 2012)
I can't imagine a mobile world without Nokia.
5. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Nokia will soon be aquired by Microsoft.
6. Loubielou (Posts: 174; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
He Spent alot of Time an Money creating the N9 an then is Chairman then stopped it being sold Globally to Improve the Sales an Shares at Nokia,the 920 would sell alot better with micro sd card slot,as Microsoft just want to copy the iPhone but its totally wrong as Apple are Miles ahead of them
7. -box- (Posts: 3571; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Considering the only top WP8 phone with a MicroSD slot is the ATIV S, I don't think that's going to be a huge deal breaker. I thought I'd have a problem with my Lumia 900 not having a MicroSD card (first phone in a long time I've owned that hasn't had it), but thanks to cloud storage and intelligent backup, as well as excellent music and video streaming services, I'm less reliant on onboard storage. Also, larger capacity models will be available for those who want it.