Nokia will pay you $300 toward a new Nokia Lumia model with your trade-in
0. phoneArena 30 Jun 2013, 16:48 posted on
Nokia is willing to pay you as much as $300 toward the purchase of a Nokia Lumia model in the form of a pre-paid Visa card; all you have to do to receive the card is to trade-in your current smartphone in what the Finnish OEM is cleverly calling a Trade-Up. First, you need to visit the Nokia Trade-Up web page that tells you the value of your trade...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 281; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
I think I will do this once the EOS is announced. That is, if the offer remains. Better give me a lot for my crappy Lumia 900.
4. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 281; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
$84 for my Lumia 900! I hate you Nokia. Guess they know how garbage their phone is now.
7. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 326; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
i was just about to trade my iphone 4 for a lumia 900 too. good thing i waited lol
2. papss (unregistered)
Hmm maybe they will give me a decent amount on my L920 for an EOS
6. SleepingOz (unregistered)
$120 for a Lumia 920 but $170 for a much older Galaxy S III.. lol
8. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
its like trading a mercedes for a hyundai