Nokia will pay you $300 toward a new Nokia Lumia model with your trade-in
Your next step is to go to the store and purchase a Windows Phone 8 powered Nokia Lumia smartphone. Once that is accomplished, you complete the registration and print the pre-paid shipping label. Mail Nokia your trade-in with the proof of purchase from your new Nokia Lumia handset and you will receive the Visa card by first class mail.
Head over to the sourcelink now to see how much Nokia will give you for your trade-in. It's the first step to take on the road to scoring that new Nokia Lumia model you've been wanting. Keep in mind that this deal is available only in the U.S.
source: Nokia (1), (2) via Engadget
1. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 271; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
I think I will do this once the EOS is announced. That is, if the offer remains. Better give me a lot for my crappy Lumia 900.
4. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 271; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
$84 for my Lumia 900! I hate you Nokia. Guess they know how garbage their phone is now.
7. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 222; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
i was just about to trade my iphone 4 for a lumia 900 too. good thing i waited lol
2. papss (Posts: 2860; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Hmm maybe they will give me a decent amount on my L920 for an EOS
6. SleepingOz (Posts: 2371; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
$120 for a Lumia 920 but $170 for a much older Galaxy S III.. lol
8. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1207; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
its like trading a mercedes for a hyundai