Nokia uses freerunning champion Ryan Doyle to tout the Lumia 920 image stabilization prowess (video)
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2013, 08:08 posted on
Now that we know from trial runs that the Lumia 920 has a more advanced image stabilization tech than the only other handset that has OIS - the HTC One - Nokia isn't wasting time pumping this unique feature of its flagship handset even more...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. android_hitman (Posts: 570; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
barely no footage from the chest cam .. anyway .. nice ad
9. akki20892 (Posts: 1674; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
forget it about superman, spiderman, batman.
This two r real hero.....!!!
2. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3731; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This is image stabilization, it can be used when your hands are shaky when you're recording a video. How can it be steady with all those jumps and sommersaults? :/
3. mariosraptor (Posts: 79; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
you can shoot a Hollywood movie with the camera of the 920
8. akki20892 (Posts: 1674; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
right......for some scene u need Nokia 808....!!!
5. dexter_jdr (Posts: 832; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
6. Whateverman (Posts: 3065; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Camera, camera, camera... One trick pony.
7. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2346; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
or main selling point that sets it apart from other flagships
11. lyndon420 (Posts: 1359; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
And you get a thumbs down for making a rational comment. I think people should be forced to include an explanation along with their disagreements.
12. Whateverman (Posts: 3065; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Nothing wrong with that being their main selling point at all. But it seems to be their ONLY selling point is what it looks like to me.
13. DerryAhmad (Posts: 153; Member since: 05 May 2012)
Actually it's not.
Aside from the OIS for video and Lowlight photography, there are also Hypersensitive screen, Wireless charging, Offline Navigation and other stuff.
We've seen Nokia selling those features, Even fans posting those features on youtube. But Nokia has to choose its main selling point for Lumia 920 and it's the Camera.
Camera is probably one of the most used non-gimmick features in a smartphone other than basic stuff (eg.Calls, text, orginazer, office)
I don't see anything wrong with them selling that point.
10. Igneel (unregistered)
Go Ryan Doyle!!! He's awesome as always xD