Nokia talks shop on the Lumia 820, more intricate details emerge
0. phoneArena 28 Sep 2012, 08:46 posted on
The Finns invited tech bloggers to a Q&A session about the Lumia 820, which was manned by Tuukka Jarvenpaa, Senior product Manager at Nokia and Camilla Lindman, also Senior Project Manager...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
31. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Scratch-resistant glass, S4 processor, sensitive touch screen, a gig of RAM, wireless charging compatibility, CBD, yada yada, and 499 euros off-contract is a problem for you? Wait till it appears on contract then.
32. shadez10 (Posts: 427; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
so your GS3 has GG2?.. try dropping it and lets see what happends... =D
33. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
I did, nothing happened :)
try not to make scratch for 2 years on "scratch resistant" glass and see what happens
34. shadez10 (Posts: 427; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
well no problem... ill just have to buy screen protectors...
35. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
and that's my point, glad we agree
even L710 have Gglass
and this is lower range
anyway, let's end this disqus ;)
37. EspHack (Posts: 70; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
so... the lumia 820 can have 64GB+ integrated(8GB?) while the top dog 920 is limited to 32gb.... thats not cool nokia if im buying the 920 i want THE BEST, cant accept mistakes like this one, you better add a 64GB version for lumia 920