Nokia tablet project occupies a third of design head's Marko Ahtisaari time
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2012, 04:11 posted on
Nokia's design chief Marko Ahtisaari said in an interview that currently about a third of his work hours are spent designing a Nokia tablet that is to stand out among the numerous iPad-wannabes...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I've been waiting for a Windows tablet. Hopefully they still carry the same fast UI that the Windows phones have. Sweet sweet sweet :p
2. steelicon (Posts: 309; Member since: 02 Apr 2011)
Put PureView with Light Field technology, and this could really be a winner! :)
3. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I would only buy a windows tablet only if it rocks a intel i5 CPU ! Arm and atom stay away as atom is too lag and most current apps won't be compatible with arm .
4. PeteD10 (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
You can already get a Windows tablet with an i5 CPU. Samsung makes them. :)
Hope the Nokia tab will sport a similar polycarbonate chassis as the N9!
6. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Is it for sale in Malaysia ? Can't find it here . However I owned a Fujitsu netbook and played with an acer w500 is a store intel atom is so lag . Hope it's the ivy bridge CPU rumoured to be used in the next MacBook air
5. smartphone (Posts: 160; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Nokia is desperate this year like a wounded tiger, it may die or it will be very dangerous.