Nokia stock back to steady growth
0. phoneArena 12 Jul 2013, 04:08 posted on
In the last month, Nokia’s stock has grown by nearly 17% surging from around $3.5 apiece…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
As every new Nokia Phone comes out the share price grows, then steadily goes down.
10. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
and s4 sells a record 20million units and sammy's share price...............sinks like TITANIC
both of em EPIC FAIL
12. livyatan (Posts: 867; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Geez.., that was beyond stupid.
Google Samsung share price, and then Google Nokia share price.
And then compare. (580 : 4.2)
And then think.. and think.. untill it sinks into that tiny brain of yours.
13. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Samsung are more than just phones too, hey, even more than technology sometimes, that can add up to a high stock and lots of trust from investors. Nokia in the past have never had SUPER stock prices.
16. livyatan (Posts: 867; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Still doesn't have anything to do with beyond retard comment of abcdefgh.
The nature of the stock is to be constantly adjusted according to their currently estimated value.
The fact that Samsung got their estimate lowered doesn't mean the company still isn't a beyond comparison more valued company..a Juggernaut compared to Nokia.
It simply means that analysts re-estimated just how much of a Juggernaut it is.. and on case of Nokia, they re-estimated how much of a DWARF it is(4.2$ per share).
It does make sense really.. Nokia has some brilliant tech in the pure view camera, and it is a good value that can ensure company's survival.
Samsung otoh, is unlikely to get even bigger than it is now, according to analysts.
40. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Of course, that guy had a stupid thing to say.
41. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Ask yourself which stock has more upside, SSNLF or NOK: the answer is pretty clear in my opinion. Unfortunately, when you're already at the top, the only place left to go is down! Samsung already peaked...
Nokia at roughly 4 bucks per share is an absolute steal, and a potential ten bagger, even without the dividend.
29. MachidoDen (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Atleast samsung sell millions and billions and reports profit every quarter
And nokia ??
now this is the time that nokia will be king
Same statement and nothing happens
2. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Yaaay! happy times again eh?
The onslaught of *better-valued* SnapDragon 800 devices is just around the corner, I dunno if Nokia is excited about that lol
5. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
And they will be used in windows phones, including those made by other OEMs, it's all about whether Microsoft is quick enough with the GDR3 update.
9. FlushGordon (unregistered)
In your wildest dreams
43. cam-whore (Posts: 164; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
and i bet a phone blowing up in your pocket gets you excited like your android. it not about power, its actually how you use it....use your brain, it there for a reason...
3. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
im so happy right now.
thanx PA for making my day :)
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3873; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
It's does not happen often, but i hope it's keep steady... then release the line of better WP phones again in the 3rd or 4th quarter.
Not so sure if they can hold it steady...
6. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Slow and steady wins the race......Hold it steady, Nokia! Good luck.
7. theminolaboy (Posts: 128; Member since: 18 May 2013)
With innovation comes a steady stream of good news. Way to go, Nokia. One thing that sets this company apart from other OEM's is that they are not greedy. My Nokia Lumia 720 is jumping up and down! lol
11. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Do you have apps installed in your Lumia?
or just pictures?
14. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Yes. I do have Facebook installed. It's an app by the way. /s
19. MachidoDen (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 30 May 2013)
can u please borrow ur lumia so that i can play Shadowgun
and dead space etc etc etc
hey do u know these games :?
20. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
yeah i know.even kids know.they also know that its stupid to play an a 5incher
24. MachidoDen (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Atlast ur lumia cant play those games
Go and try
26. sam.7 (Posts: 68; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
u knw i like kids.. :) even like u..
27. MachidoDen (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Bexause lumia dont have them
42. cam-whore (Posts: 164; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
has your android blown up today yet? do you really have a life or you just spend all day installing apps?
8. yowanvista (Posts: 340; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
15. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yayayay... NOKIA.. Connecting People...!!!
Good Luck Nokia...
17. DigitalJedi_X2 (banned) (Posts: 346; Member since: 30 Jan 2012)
Wait... Wait... Going from $3.50 to $4.20 is "surging" Victor H?? Bwahahahahahahaha!! You Nokia fanboys love to bash BlackBerry, and even with all of their recent troubles, they're still trading higher than Nokia. And we can't even compare Nokia to Google or Apple. Nokia is not even in the same league.
28. veer.d (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
if nokia adopt android or reinvent symbian& meego than samsung still struggle with s40 with their crappy corby or whatever and nokia's net profit may be more than apple's
32. kindlefireowner (Posts: 503; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Nokia stock going from $3.50 to $4.20 put $350 in my pocket. Thank you very much. You own stocks to make money. You don't marry the stock or the company.
I love the ignorant fandroid.