Nokia shows the "Amazing Everyday" in creative, funny marketing stunt
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Apr 2012, 10:21
Nokia might not be in its best financial shape, but it’s still got plenty of creativity to make up for disappointing Symbian sales, and get through the tough adaptation period…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jamrockjones posted on 11 Apr 2012, 10:27 0 0
The singing Ninja's one is weird. The other two are funny.
2. akita256 posted on 11 Apr 2012, 10:37 0 0
When will we be able to see some sales figures of the Lumia 900? I'm curious to see if the actual sales were what Nokia and MS have been wanting us to believe.
3. Victor.H posted on 11 Apr 2012, 10:40 0 0
It only started selling in Q2, so we'd probably get some estimates soon, but the official sales data will only come around July. Nokia just released Lumia sales data, check it out here:http://www.phonearena.com/news
6. akita256 posted on 11 Apr 2012, 11:16 0 0
Yes, I know the official figures won't be out for a while, but I was hoping for at least some subjective comments as a clue if it's really a lot or hardly selling any at all.
5. Roomaku posted on 11 Apr 2012, 11:07 0 0
I can't see them playing the Ninja one in the states but maybe the other two
7. REYNER posted on 11 Apr 2012, 11:17 1 1
i was laughing my heart on the 2nd video with the angry birds hahahaha and the third one is cool! haha hot ladies dancing impressive advertisement! :)
9. Penny posted on 11 Apr 2012, 16:14 0 0
Nightclub in an elevator? Not a bad idea, sign me up for that!
Hmm...maybe somebody should put this elevator nightclub idea into kickstarter. The place could be called "Elevate."
10. Croxy posted on 11 Apr 2012, 16:25 0 0
Good job Nokia! The second video made me laugh so hard at those shaking birds/pigs.
11. matrix_neo posted on 11 Apr 2012, 18:17 0 0
I like the second video, so funny. The second video, russian ***s?! Kind of... LOL
12. SemperFiV12 posted on 11 Apr 2012, 18:51 0 0
It was apparent these were not meant for the American market... but as an American consumer, I laughed at all three. All import a kind of "flash mob" scene... Although the last one might pass off well in the States :D.
13. shadez10 posted on 12 Apr 2012, 05:36 0 0
Damn!... the angry birds made me laugh... ahahahhah... can i play with those angry birds?.. xD