Nokia shows the "Amazing Everyday" in creative, funny marketing stunt
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2012, 10:21 posted on
Nokia might not be in its best financial shape, but it’s still got plenty of creativity to make up for disappointing Symbian sales, and get through the tough adaptation period…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
The singing Ninja's one is weird. The other two are funny.
2. akita256 (Posts: 80; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
When will we be able to see some sales figures of the Lumia 900? I'm curious to see if the actual sales were what Nokia and MS have been wanting us to believe.
3. Victor.H (Posts: 592; Member since: 27 May 2011)
It only started selling in Q2, so we'd probably get some estimates soon, but the official sales data will only come around July. Nokia just released Lumia sales data, check it out here:http://www.phonearena.com/news
6. akita256 (Posts: 80; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
Yes, I know the official figures won't be out for a while, but I was hoping for at least some subjective comments as a clue if it's really a lot or hardly selling any at all.
5. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
I can't see them playing the Ninja one in the states but maybe the other two
7. REYNER (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
i was laughing my heart on the 2nd video with the angry birds hahahaha and the third one is cool! haha hot ladies dancing impressive advertisement! :)
9. Penny (Posts: 1615; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Nightclub in an elevator? Not a bad idea, sign me up for that!
Hmm...maybe somebody should put this elevator nightclub idea into kickstarter. The place could be called "Elevate."
10. Croxy (Posts: 55; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Good job Nokia! The second video made me laugh so hard at those shaking birds/pigs.
11. matrix_neo (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I like the second video, so funny. The second video, russian ***s?! Kind of... LOL
12. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 942; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
It was apparent these were not meant for the American market... but as an American consumer, I laughed at all three. All import a kind of "flash mob" scene... Although the last one might pass off well in the States :D.
13. shadez10 (Posts: 414; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Damn!... the angry birds made me laugh... ahahahhah... can i play with those angry birds?.. xD