Nokia shows how you can keep your phone charged, with a solar panel suit
0. phoneArena 08 Apr 2014, 15:39 posted on
We know, storing energy via solar panels is nothing new. A lot of people still think you need direct...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. UglyFrank (Posts: 1089; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
This will have no practical use ever.....
2. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1834; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
How about a solar panel on the back of your phone. So when you are not using your phone, just put the screen face down to get some charge in the phone :P
15. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
There was one phone that had a solar panel on the back...
17. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1074; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
The only one I remember is Nokia adding solar panels on a C1-02 as an experiment
13. f1r3z0r (Posts: 88; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
sound good but the phone will get over heated
3. akki20892 (Posts: 3798; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Nokia lumia 1520 is king of battery life.
5. pwnarena (Posts: 1046; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
we're still running april fools' stories these days?
10. ojdidit84 (Posts: 437; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
A little late for April Fool's aren't we? On the other hand, I'll take one for the upcoming zombie apocalypse.
11. downphoenix (Posts: 2768; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
If they give me that solar armor and a Nokia 1520, I'd walk around with it.
12. allawi (Posts: 19; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
Actually, it does work and I am charging my lumia with 3 solar panels and it charge it for 5 hours totally
14. greenlife (Posts: 21; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
Nokia lumia 1520 keep phone charged will have no practical use ever
16. Shteeve (Posts: 9; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
I quite like the idea of 'Solar Armour'
Would make me look bitchin' ;)
18. linaresx (Posts: 101; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
If I had a suit like that I would wire it to shoot repulsor beams out of my palms.