Nokia shares some insight about its next generation of imaging capabilities
0. phoneArena 15 Nov 2013, 02:52 posted on
Nokia Growth Partners shared some thoughts about what the thinking is to enhance Nokia’s already...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. apexKBC (Posts: 84; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Nokia is one of the most innovative in camera's out there...
but is lacking because of its os
Dreaming of it on Android...
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 1496; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I don't think WP is bad at all, of course, i haven't used WP personally just yet so I'd be speaking a bit early, but my friend swears by WP. I'd personally love to give it a try if it ever comes to Sprint (and I mean Nokia Lumias when I say WP (: )
15. AeroPrime (Posts: 142; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
been there pal. u should try one....I'm android developer. I kinda hesitate to buy a wp device. now I'm a proud owner of the lumia 920 and 1020. I feel like owning a Ferrari or Lamborghini for a smartphone. maybe u should get the lumia 1520 for the first time and I'm getting one too.
3. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
I have used WP8 and although getting there (slowly) it still falls behind Android and IOS in quite a few areas.
That said, at least the OS doesn't randomly change wallpapers or blue screen like Apple's OS does.
8. Gemmol (Posts: 403; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
after gdr3 its not that far behind, but before the gdr3 I would say switching to windows os will take some getting use to.....but after reading the list that comes with gdr3 it will not be a hard transition unless you miss certain apps, which I will not, only app i will miss on google is play music app
14. Muzhhur (Posts: 228; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
I disagree, My lumia 920 is faster than almost all android flashgips and also faster than iPhone5 and lowers.
But instade of that my Lumia 920 is not perfect
19. rodneyej1 (limited) (Posts: 2724; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Your dumb comments have no place on any future WP related articles.. Grow up, and just visit articles that you have vested interests in.. Stick with Android❕
9. znellu (Posts: 57; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Can you people please stop this 'Nokia need to go Android' thing :|
18. rodneyej1 (limited) (Posts: 2724; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
They are extremely stupid.. Very dumb.
13. apexKBC (Posts: 84; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Imagine what if Nokia also was in team.....
16. rodneyej1 (limited) (Posts: 2724; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Just because you don't like it, or it doesn't fit you doesn't mean that its lacking anything.. This article is about a WP device, so what the F### does Android have to do with anything❔.. We love WP, and we don't really care to have a discussion about old news Android every damn time❕... Nokia, Lumia devices are WP devices.. Why can't you petty Android fans get that through your closed minded little sculls❔... Leave Android talk for articles about Android crap, and quit obnoxiously crashing WP related articles with your useless opinions...
4. emadshiny (Posts: 1009; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
I suggest Nokia start working on making digital cameras and DSLRs.
I can assure them that they will earn more money than now.
5. dratomic (Posts: 335; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
please. cmon. android feels way closer to windows desktop than wp. it even lacks WINDOWS EXPLORER
17. rodneyej1 (limited) (Posts: 2724; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Who cares❔ We buy WP devices because of what WP has to offer,, not what Android has to offer.. This article is about a WP devices, and you obviously don't like WP, so why would you even click on it❔
6. londoner (Posts: 31; Member since: 12 Sep 2013)
Nokia is the best in it's. Hardware
but lacks the wp8 os
7. ianbbaa (Posts: 177; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
Nokia and other companies - do not mention your future plans and ideas - Apple is watching you!!!
12. user996 (Posts: 148; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
and htc too. don't forget they copied stereo sound recording tech from Nokia and they were first after nokia to use OIS on their camera
11. Aplusk (Posts: 51; Member since: 10 Nov 2013)
More and more information will be stored with images, not only time & date and 3D information but also location and other data that can be appended to the image such as weather, people in the photo and much more