Nokia scaring pink-loving girls with dismembered dolls in a disturbing N8 ad
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Jun 2011, 03:57
Nokia is having a hard time transitioning to Windows Phone as its main platform with sales expectations getting lowered and shares tumbling, but is this disturbing ad for the trendy pink Nokia N8 going to help?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. wtf cares (unregistered) posted on 01 Jun 2011, 04:38 1 0
WTF IS THAT EVEN ADVERTISEMENT!!!! LAZER BEWBS LOLZ!!!!!!!
4. breathlesstao posted on 01 Jun 2011, 06:56 0 0
For one, I think you're overreacting. For two, "innocent girl"? Lmfao at that concept in today's world.
That said, the ad IS rather weird from a lot of perspectives (but so is the N8 in pink imo, but that's another story), yet "spooky" is not the word to be used here, I guess.
5. vantenkiest posted on 01 Jun 2011, 07:53 2 0
well it scared the shit out of my 7 year old niece lmao and i felt a twinge of awkwardness for even watching....
11. r2212xx posted on 01 Jun 2011, 14:42 0 0
It's not spooky really.. Yes a bit awkward though.
13. Veggiebug (unregistered) posted on 02 Jun 2011, 17:16 0 0
This is the best advertising for a phone ever! Pure genius! Good job Nokia.