Nokia said to be working on a dual-SIM Windows Phone
0. phoneArena 28 Nov 2013, 02:09 posted on
Depending on where you live, you may, or may not, need us telling you just how popular dual-SIM phones are, at least in developing countries. Dual-SIM capabilities are nothing to sneeze at...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
No Special For Me, Android Already Used For Along Time :) Please Give Something Shocking Wp!!!
9. DAMONORIBELLO (Posts: 95; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Yes but "too late" is worse than late.
3. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Good move by Nokia. If the 520 had supported dual sim then I bet it'd have done even better here in India.
5. bananana (Posts: 34; Member since: 27 Oct 2013)
bring it on. any guesses what the specs will be?
7. philfoster (Posts: 34; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
Definitely for the emerging markets - IND, CHN, RUS