Nokia rolling out N97 tomorrow at flagship U.S. stores
This article contains unofficial information.
2. ralph_denicia (Posts: 14; Member since: 30 Apr 2009)
Good, cuz that phone is too much for you to handle. Go buy yourself a limited branded subsidized cheap phone from a carrier that will control what you can or can't do with your phone... For the rest of us who know the benefits of an unlocked, unbranded phone; we'll pay full retail price.
3. Arielnyc2006 (unregistered)
This phone looks amazing, but $700 is alot though.
4. igor550 (Posts: 27; Member since: 16 Dec 2008)
I was a nokia fan for a wile, N75, E66, N71, N95, N96, N82, had them all. They are all cool phones with a lot of features but not for US. I use a lot google maps, traffic and finding businesses around me, the internet, phone numbers (instead paying for 411) and could not find anything easier and faster for all that than g1 or iphone.
5. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
the storm has that with vz nav, bb maps, and google maps.. :-)
6. igor550 (Posts: 27; Member since: 16 Dec 2008)
I like the BB storm but , you know better than me that the iphone gets the job done faster . I didn't even mention the mobile me.
7. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
i have no clue what you're talking about.