Nokia responds to last week's stay of injunction against the HTC One mini in the U.K.
0. phoneArena 19 Dec 2013, 02:37 posted on
Last week, we told you that HTC had received a stay of injunction in a U.K. Appeals Court, reversing a sales ban on the HTC One mini in the country. The HTC One mini and the HTC One had both been found to have infringed on a patent that belonged to Nokia and was used in a component employed by the Taiwan manufacturer in both phones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1122; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
just saying patent trolling is when you complain about curved corners ! commence your complaining !!
6. Ashoaib (Posts: 2713; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Come on nokia dont be a copy cat, dont behave like apple
9. designerfx (Posts: 76; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
Biggest mistake here is relying on fosspatents, a site paid for by nokia/microsoft who obviously is not going to post favorably about android.
Then again, phandroid doesn't fact check and neither does it's authors, clearly.
2. FiddyPence (Posts: 21; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Nokia really are the biggest trolls, buthurt over the Windows Phone 8x. That almost upstaged the 920.
8. elitewolverine (Posts: 3111; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Have the 8x here, should have went with nokia at least the 925 has an equalizer for headsets etc.
11. Snoobab (Posts: 175; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I've used both the 920 and the 8x, the latter can't touch the Lumia. Trust me.
3. dratomic (Posts: 483; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
htc one 2 is a stupid name. htc two sounds better.
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
DEAR NOKIA STOP TROLLING stop being M$ lil payroll. and get back to business stop messing around with the consumer. You don't have the right to tell the consumer what not to buy. just because you're afraid of competition
7. elitewolverine (Posts: 3111; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
actually its telling the company what they can sell. I would only imagine how hurt you would be if someone took your username every single time you tried to login...
Meh in the end its clear you don't understand patents.
10. designerfx (Posts: 76; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
If you can't understand that Nokia is patent trolling AND has been warned by the EU to not do so, you are either completely lost or intentionally willing to misrepresent false statements as truth. Seehttp://beta.slashdot.org/story
12. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1122; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
quote "but warned that 'if Nokia were to take illegal advantage of its patents in the future," from your website
there's nothing illegal about this !