Nokia receives eye tracking patent for its own connected specs
0. phoneArena 16 Mar 2014, 14:29 posted on
Back in December, we passed along to you word that Nokia was working on a line of wearable devices and even had some sort of eye control technology that it was working on in the lab. Four months later, the Finnish manufacturer has received a patent for a method that improves the interaction between a wearer of connected specs and what Nokia calls a near to eye display (NED)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. akki20892 (Posts: 3749; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I'm seeing Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol.
8. haseebzahid (Posts: 1845; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
the movie had a happy ending and so doesnot justify the Name :P
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9689; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Apple should be the one worrying. Samsung, Sony, Google and now Nokia have patents on wearable devices.
7. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
They deserve to be sued, hopefully it happens.
5. SamDroid (unregistered)
Hold up, whats going on? I swear there was a news article after this...why did PhoneArena pull it down?
Something about a Dickson guy having info on the iPhone 6............
6. fzacek (Posts: 2411; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
That sketch looks quite a bit better and cleaner than Google Glass. Promising...