Nokia readying WP smartphones, three new cheap Asha S40 phones for MWC
1. JSern (Posts: 282; Member since: 22 May 2011)
Looking forward to Lumia 610 and the upcoming 910
2. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
dear phonearena please read the rumors right:
808 PureView is rumored to be symbian
7. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
If it is Symbian(Sexy-ian), then I'm like YEAH YEAH YEAH!! :-)
3. Country (Posts: 3; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Go Nokia! 7 billion+ people in the world. All of them can't afford high end phones. Thank you for putting people first!
4. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
sorry for second post but it seems that there is more to the 808 pureview
its indonesian even if i cant understand much
a 1.4GHz and a 24 megapixel +optical zoom camera + symbian carla + 1080p Full HD video + nfc
god please let the rumor be righthttp://adit38.wordpress.com/20
the post has been deleted by the author...
5. Country (Posts: 3; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Yes, hope its true, Nokia Belle, nokia carla, nokia donna not symbian, officially.
8. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Symbian is way old than any OS and still works good enough...
Link to Symbian on Wikipedia:
No wonder Symbian has come a long way now and I think it can still go further.... And we're already seeing Nokia doing wonders to it... What do you ppl say?
And as far as I know, Nokia is just Dropping the name Symbian because this name has lost its goodwill but to regain they're using the new names.... Isnt it?
6. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I'm wishing NOKIA to continue with Symbian!
whereas WP are also amazing, since I'm creating a few beginners app for My Lumia 710... :-P
9. haikallp (Posts: 152; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I'm a windows phone user but I hope nokia will retain its Symbian phones but still create windows phone. It would be nice two have four major OS; Android, WP, iOS and Symbian. Blackberry should die though.
11. A.aoudi (Posts: 125; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
I just saw some of those ASHA phones a few days ago. Honestly they are quite impressive for low end phones. I love the build quality. Its really great that NOKIA looks beyond smartphones because not everybody can get 1
13. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 864; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Microsoft needs to get going in the software department so we can finally get an N8 like camera device with Windows Phone on it.
14. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Jesus I can't wait to see the new Asha phones, the 302 already looks pretty great.
16. roguecroce (unregistered)
I now own an Asha 302 & it is fast compared to other mobiles. But, and it's quite a big but, the Asha's being S40 don't have flv support. Even though the 302 has Flash Lite 3.0 it can't play or download flv files. So no youtube and no embedded video content on news site etc. as their all flash!
15. roguecroce (unregistered)
I think there is a general misconception that S40 is Symbian. S40, as far as I'm aware, is nothing to do with Symbian OS. Please someone tell me if I'm wrong here but I have checked this out, so I'm quite sure that I'm right.