Nokia pushes Belle Feature Pack 1, a major update to Nokia 701, 700, 603
1. windowsRocks (Posts: 147; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
Symbian is not implemented for smartphones i think thats the primary reason why they chose Microsoft
7. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
You are st....sir.
Symbian is a grandfather of smartphones. Educate yourself before write such a stupid thing.
Btw. Instant overclocking. Great:D
But...why didn't they do that in the first place?
2. NateAdam8 (Posts: 130; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
I'd still like to get my hand on a Nokia 701
3. Hafiz (Posts: 78; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
I think microsoft should port internet explorer to symbian :D
5. SleepingOz (Posts: 2377; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Seriously? Man, Symbian already have Opera. Why do you need IE?
9. steelicon (Posts: 305; Member since: 02 Apr 2011)
Oh I don't know, how about INDUSTRY GRADE ACCEPTANCE of IE10 and ActiveX controls for most online transactions (Abacus, Navitaire, Galileo, Magellan, Amadeus, etc.,).
10. -box- (Posts: 3537; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
After using IE on the Lumia 900, I'm in agreement. Best mobile browser I've ever used. If it had Flash it'd be as close to perfect as I can imagine at this point
6. rnk.khch (Posts: 86; Member since: 30 Jan 2012)
Excellent!! I wish at least some of those features, particularly the browser update, would come to N8 as well!!!
11. maomaoimlan (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Need help. After updating my nokia 701 with the latest update, i have this insert sim problem. My phone is in its offline mode and no changes at all. Help me guys.