Nokia promoting low-light photography during Diwali holiday in India
0. phoneArena 08 Oct 2013, 19:28 posted on
Diwali is a five day Hindu 'Festival of Lights' which makes it a perfect time for Nokia to step in with a commercial about the ability of the cameras on the Nokia Lumia high-end models, to take great pictures under low-light conditions; the low-light photography feature has proven to be so popular that other manufacturers are making it a point to offer similar capabilities on their rear-facing cameras...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3744; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Use your 1020 to take great shots of diwali....and of course any Nokia.
11. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3306; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
She's Priyanka Chopra...an Indian actress (Bollywood star) and she's is hot...
Hope all Lumias would be available in India with decent prices. BTW Alan is posting lots of India-related news. Thanks Alan.
3. Fruitpoop (Posts: 34; Member since: 27 Dec 2012)
I feel like Nokia has nothing else to brag about other than their camera.
10. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I think that mobile is only for bragging rights only. But if you think what really is a mobile device. It is used in phone call, text messaging, internet etc. Pretty much anything other device do..
7. vishu9 (Posts: 252; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
Man.. Priyanka is just getting hotter by the day!! :)
9. DAddYE (Posts: 48; Member since: 04 Oct 2013)
At least she has a great accent not like the dude that does video reviews on PA, hahaha, nothing personal just kidding :D
12. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
nah, nokia did not listen.
when most people say we need android. where the nokia android phone?
this commercial BS
14. newdon07 (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Aug 2013)
really 5 day??? its just a 2 day festival (chotti(little) Diwali and Badi(Big) Diwali)