Nokia preparing Windows Phone phablet, 'EOS' PureView Lumia also coming in July
0. phoneArena 18 Apr 2013, 02:31 posted on
Microsoft is planning to soon update its Windows Phone platform to support 1080p display, and Nokia will be quick to jump on that ship with a brand new large-sized phablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. Dastrix (unregistered)
I am ready.
4. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
nokia after phablet please create tablet........... :-)
9. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I want a windows 8 tablet~ You know, hopefully it runs the Bay Trail atom processor due in Q3. Cost cutting from the processor, but slap in big battery or 4Gb of RAM, or high end features which results in a reasonable price.
Im not going to buy a phone over 5 inches. Unless the world of smartphones doesnt give u a choice.
10. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Sony might make a 20MP cybershot phone as rumor says, but even so i dont think it will beat the 41MP one by Nokia (if Nokia slaps in even more features into the camera, such as OIS, multi aperture lens like in the N86, etc).
All the talk of how good Sony cameras are (they indeed are, in the Ericsson past of candybar phones like K850, C903, C905, etc) but the cameras in newest Sony phones are only average at best.
11. SIGPRO (Posts: 822; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Yes and it is not only the camera and pixels that count, if the software is crap the pictures and movies will be crap!
13. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Hardware of a camera cannot be modified once it's finalized, but the software can, with patches and updates if necessary, and also apps. That's why, put the best hardware you can into a phone is the first step.
6. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
7. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
There phablet will be awesome!
14. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yes! YES! This is it! The "KING" is back! :D