Nokia posts funny Condescending Wonka meme to take a jab at Samsung's S4 Zoom again
0. phoneArena 17 Jun 2013, 05:39 posted on
After showing how enthusiasts taped a DSLR-style lens to a Lumia 920, Nokia took to fan-created memes to expand on the jab against the pocket-unfriendly Galaxy S4 Zoom. Listing a popular Condescending Wonka meme this time, it hints at the 25mm thick at the lens part camera with phone functions that is the S4 Zoom...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3866; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Uh ooo...here comes the boys again!!
I'll do the supporting after the real stuff has been released, reviewed and compared!
15. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
i wonder where are sammy boys!oh wait i got it.they are searching report button for the article.gud lk
19. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Well, i dont see anything wrong in taking a jab at a competitor. Many competitors do it nowadays.
2. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1214; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
samsung should have used this design
4. istitch (Posts: 181; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
glad that Sony is mature enough to not get involve in such kid fight.
7. smallworld (Posts: 485; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
They were not scared of Microsoft (which is scarier than Nokia, HTC and Samsung) at the E3...
8. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
was talking about trolling other oem not abt product introduction
24. ojdidit84 (Posts: 458; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
And Sony trolled MS pretty hard about the Xbox One at E3
20. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Nope, Sony is just as childish putting up a bar graph of PS4 VS XBONE, saying 4 > 1. Not funny.
But i do still agree pS4 is the better console given u can play games offline.
26. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
No it isn't- it's merely the cheaper of the 2 consoles.
44. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
have you tried both?
ofcourse you havent, come on in terms of gameplay these will both be very similar its the restrictions people arent happy with
you saying its the better gaming console implies you have played both, you havent obviously
60. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
Gaming PC sends regards to lesser creatures (Xbox and PS4)
75. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
the real hardcore gamers will ofcourse have real gaming pc's that are miles ahead of the off the shelf consoles
theres no real competition
46. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
im sure you can play offline on the xbox one, but the xbox has to be online at least once a day sort of like reporting to base.
i agree Microsoft really lost the plot with these restrictions
34. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
sony don't want to come in camera phone fight because sony already realize it when nokia release 808 41mp.
40. joey_sfb (Posts: 5809; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
not interested in Windows 8 phone period. I only use FOSS whenever possible for my own and future generations sake.
41. roldefol (Posts: 4302; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I find iOS is very useful for entertaining future generations. Hand a toddler an iPad and you could go take a nap for a couple hours.
63. vandroid (Posts: 328; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Sony makes their own cameras I'm pretty sure they could come up with a technology for smartphones that would pwn Nokia
64. roldefol (Posts: 4302; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
If they can get any carriers to sell it. I have a hard time taking Sony seriously as a smartphone leader when it's so hard to buy their flagships in the US. Did they piss everyone off or something?
65. vandroid (Posts: 328; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Good point, but the Xperia z is coming to tmobile Idk why other carriers don't sell their phones
68. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I don't think they can pwn Nokia. Even Sony can't beat i5's camera.
72. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
making camera is not big deal but making one that fits in mobil is one big challange sony like slimest phones and cameras dont let that happen
9. wando77 (Posts: 871; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Nope but I bet it fits in to lots of women's handbags which I bet is who it will be aimed at. Nokia seems blind to what is going on perhaps why samsung is at the top and they are at the bottom
10. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
if you have a handbag all the time why the hell you buy a stupid ugly chubby thing?go buy a frakingly sexy sony dslr at same price or maybe even less.
16. joey_sfb (Posts: 5809; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
because Sony dslr don't take call. The fact is that millions of people would still buy it when they need a better camera on phone running the latest Android OS.
Samsung let their sales do the talking.
18. joey_sfb (Posts: 5809; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Thinking of replacing my 3 years old Canon compact camera with the S4 zoom if their quality is up to standard.
30. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Keep using the Canon. If you want an al-in-one device, there are better ones coming. The Zoom is more or less a placeholder
11. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
so the zoom is for women, funny how no one knew this but you, the zoom isnt aimed at women, considering people say the iphone is a womans phone due to its small screen and size. but no now women want bulky hard to hold phones
god thank you for enlightening us, and nokia arent on the bottom and samsung wont remain on top. look at HTC and sony there really gaining traction this year and samsung are showing signs of an apple mentality. small updates spec boost and new device. plus the saturating of the market wont do them any favors
why are you trying to defend samsung's lazy attempt of a device? they didnt even try with the zoom...