Nokia posts a video of phones going through hell
0. phoneArena 08 Jul 2013, 10:01 posted on
It's not easy being a Nokia phone these days. You're put through numerous tests and you are pushed to such an extend that at the end of the day your microSD slot hurts...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nokia = INDESTRUCTIBLE, INCREDIBLE HULK.
32. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
be careful machine gonna damage if u guys gonna test Nokia in it. lol
20. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
so what? you can try yourself, drop a S4/S3, ip5/ip4 and L920/L925 and see the results.
27. tech2 (Posts: 3462; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Yup good point there. Here is a Samsung Video where they actually carry out a drop test on their flagship 'TOUCH DEVICE'.
4. colombo15 (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Jul 2013)
I move to windows because of nokia. Ntn is better tyan nokia
24. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
me too!!! whatever nokia chooses, i will move.
5. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
that is some real engineering, not like some cheap plastic.
7. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Dude just stfu....this isn't a Sammy article so why the inane samsung jibe.....besides your going to be dissapointed on Thursday!
8. zekes (Posts: 229; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
he did not say Sammy smdh but there phones are not built to last my gs 2 died in 7 weeks sad when my htc sensation still works and its been 2 years samsucks#
30. .KRATOS. (Posts: 326; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Well in fact im texting with ma s2 n its nearly 2 years that im using, i don't see where it sucks. Well ma frd got the sensation at da same period dat i had my s2 than he switched to the onex than he ditched the two phones for an iPhone n he sweared not to get any htc no more what do u say bout dat.
36. Paradox (Posts: 124; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
gs2 is a very reliable phone, so obviously you mistreated it, or just made that up. My friend has a 2 year old s2, and it is in perfect working condition. Also, HTC are terrible. Every HTC I know has a problem. Mine and my brother's had broken usb ports
9. muhsen (Posts: 281; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
hmmmm.....where's "Samsung" word in his comment ??
and if nokia only uses the sensor of the 808 PV on the EOS ,its pretty much far from disappointment and all reports say that the EOS more than just a windows phone 808 PV
25. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
dude, sure we wont get disappointed, EOS is a combination of PV1 and PV2 and some more extra features
10. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
so youre saying plastic is another name for sammy?
no offence for sammy ;)
15. Potao.rises (banned) (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
He didn't said anything to Samsung. Plastic is used by Nokia, LG, Moto, Sony too.
I think plastic is another name of Sammy..
21. DFranch (Posts: 206; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
WHoyton1, you just admitted that cheap plastic = Samsung! Whoops!
22. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
you STFU!!!!! did I mention anything like SAMDUNG??????? I just mentioned cheap plastic, if cheap plastic means samdung to you, I cant help it.
This proved that cheap plastic means Samdung!!!!
And sure me and all other nokia fans wont get dissappointed!!!
29. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
like i said stfu. Are you dissapointed because of crappy zoom? Why are you raising up thursday event? EOS will be unveiled and everybody who´s waiting for it knows what to expect and they won´t be dissapointed. You´re Nokia hater so it´s obvious. Nokia and android will never happen so go back to your sammy´s articles. Nobody wants you here douchebag
33. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
you´ve just prooved that you´re a sammy lover and amazingly insecure person. Someone said cheap plastic and you, like a circus dog, jumped out and yelled about samsung. Keep whining. That´s a perfect example of what point of view you present.
Whoyton=ultra samsung fanboy
38. cam-whore (Posts: 164; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
you are really funny, the guy never said anything about Sammy, just said cheap plastic, haha. But who can blame you, we all know its a fact...
39. cam-whore (Posts: 164; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
well, we can't blame you even samsung fans are waiting for the Nokia event...
11. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Who are you aiming on? If Samsung, then let me say that Samsung also uses polycarbonate, just like Nokia.
26. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
I was just aiming cheap plastic phones!!!!!!