Nokia playing alphabet soup, adding C to E and N series?
This article contains unofficial information.
source: Puhelinvertailu (Translated) via UnwiredView
1. durkadurkha (Posts: 10; Member since: 10 Jul 2009)
I wonder if this will compete with sony ericsson's (C)ybershot series
2. ellistiu911 (Posts: 30; Member since: 18 Jul 2009)
More like the C for Cheap series or maybe the Classic series.... Either way I think it'll be a more cheaper but a more functional phones.........
3. Slayor721 (Posts: 43; Member since: 27 Dec 2008)
yea it might b a Camera series. Nokia doesnt really have many top of the line camera phones. i mean like 8MP and 12MP cameras.
4. matistight (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 May 2009)
neither does anyone else.... like 1 or 2 from sony and samsung...you should be complaining to blackberry for not even hitting the 5 mp... so epic fail...
8. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
very true. whats bb highest mp on a camera phone? i think 3.2
9. matistight (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 May 2009)
3.2 and i tried it. try it on the curve 8900 or the tour cause the storm... lost cause...
5. MTLance (unregistered)
C Series kinda sound like cheap series, come on why would Nokia create C series during Financial Crysis period?
6. michael95gt (Posts: 43; Member since: 19 Jul 2009)
C Series could possilby stand for "Consumer Series" composed of its regular feature phones. It would certainly help simplify the names.
7. Whitecarnage (Posts: 12; Member since: 22 Mar 2009)
My guess is that, it'll be the Linux-based multimedia computers. But just my guess though! "C" is too far from Linux. It should be an "Lseries" for Linux.