Nokia pimps its rear cameras, HTC the front ones: watch a demo of the HTC 8X wide-angle video chat cam
0. phoneArena 28 Sep 2012, 02:30 posted on
One of the differentiating features of the upcoming Windows Phone 8X by HTC, is its front-facing camera, capable of 1080p video recording for the first time, but also featuring very wide-angle f/2.0 lens, that allow up to four people to fit in that annoying video chat you are prepping over the integrated Skype...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. psysect (Posts: 49; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
woww!! front camera is fantastic,,best point of view angels.
2. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 382; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
I am really liking the innovation on the Windows Phone smartphones... but the OS is just so limited! :/
3. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 359; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Wp8 is less limited than wp7/7.5 and is in many ways great,different and beautiful.....just check the videos on YouTube
4. Snoobab (Posts: 175; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
WP8 will share the same kernel at Windows 8 – meaning native C/C++ code support (allowing game devs to use the Havok Engine etc.), Direct X hardware acceleration, and very little effort to get regular Windows code running on a WP8 handset.
Expect BIG things.
5. Stoli89 (Posts: 333; Member since: 28 Jun 2010)
How can you state that when WP8 hasn't even been released for viewing yet? I call BS.
7. shadez10 (Posts: 408; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Who cares about front camera... do you always use them?.. i think not...
9. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Well unless your some sort of third person omniscient in the story of my life it doesn't really matter what you think. I use Google+ Hangouts everyday.
10. shadez10 (Posts: 408; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
other than that occasional self portraits... but in total not all people uses front camera everyday...
11. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Your really missing out. You should start using your secondary camera more. It's awesome, really!
12. shadez10 (Posts: 408; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Yes im using it sometimes... With instagram... LOL!.. XD