Nokia outs colorful portable and wireless chargers for a cool price
0. phoneArena 11 Sep 2013, 07:05 posted on
Nokia just outed a pair of cool accessories for your mobile devices - a wireless charger dubbed DT-601 and a portable one titled DC-19. Both come in a variety of flashy colors to suit your handset, and both cost EUR 29, a pretty good deal as these things go...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2866; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Wow awesome colorful chargers at a good price point.
23. akki20892 (Posts: 3653; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
now that's a bright colorful chargers......!!!
26. sprockkets (Posts: 1359; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
That and Anker is a very good battery brand.
2. artealis (Posts: 98; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
woaahh PA spam with iphone news today, i'm glad to read other news that have no iphone in it
16. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3312; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I'm actually surprised how little iPhone articles they wrote yesterday and today. But I guess it's because there isn't really much to write about those lol.
24. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1291; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
In the old days on Engadget the entire freaking day was devoted to Apple. But people started to wise up since iphones are no longer magical.
3. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
cant $30 get you one of these with 3-5x the capacity?
does anyone have a solid recommendation on such a charger? i want to buy one, but with 10,000mah or more.
5. user996 (Posts: 193; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
you want power station? 3200 isn't enought? :D
18. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
I would only use it on flights or long car trips. i already have 2 that are around 1,200. they are great for a concert or a night out, but for 4+ hours, i need something bigger.
7. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 867; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I got a nice newtrent one with that capacity for 60 buck last year in thinkgeek.com after Sandy. It works phenomenally and used it to charge multiple devices on a couple of road trips.
9. Shatter (Posts: 2031; Member since: 29 May 2013)
10. Credo (Posts: 695; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
11. dickwyn (Posts: 601; Member since: 07 May 2012)
yeah you can get 3-5X more power but the output will be like 0.5-1a which is just useless
19. Doakie (Posts: 1322; Member since: 06 May 2009)
This is the one I got 9000 mah for $37.99. Works great and it even has a 2.0 A charging port for tablets or beefy phones. We just took it on a Hawaii trip and it never ran fully dead.
B008TXFPS2/ref=aw_ls__1?colid= 14XF3O2T881VR&coliid=I3LKQDSIN 22DOU
4. tiara6918 (Posts: 1534; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Now this is what you call originality. Cool chargers!
14. Topcat488 (Posts: 1173; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
15. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
No, Nokia moved into it's brother's house called "Newkia".
21. alterecho (Posts: 1091; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Thats a horrible house it moved into, with a lousy track record too.
22. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
That's where they belong!
After 2011 Nokia no longer innovates nor were good at connecting people like the advert use to say.
I will really miss their 8800 Series ™
25. sprockkets (Posts: 1359; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
They DID innovate. Their N9 was called better than the iphone and sold more than any wp Nokia had at the time.
But the MS mole Elop decided it had to be destroyed to devalue Nokia.
27. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I agree! Why did this mole kill, destroy Nokia? Who should be blamed? Board of members? Unbelievable! Old skool good old Nokia™
Were a great Linux OS™ Microsoft deeply hates Linux™
Any way Nokia were never good at using the best high end CPU and GPU. It was HTC and Apple in N95, N96, N97 days. I remember my N958GB was on 128 Mb RAM and 266Ghz Cpu , and HTC and iP3G, GS were on 256 RAM and 400+ CPU. Nokia was always using last years specs.
8. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 867; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
It's the new Nokia Dil-charger for a pleasant charging experience.
13. fistigons (Posts: 263; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Glad to see the circular one has a usb port on the end. Gives me more options than the standard outlet plug.
17. power_x (Posts: 243; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Waiting for Nokia fanboys to say
This is more innovative than the iPhone 5S
20. papss (unregistered)
Umm what isn't more innovative then the 5S?
30. clevername (Posts: 1431; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
My socks are more innovative than the iPhone 5s
they have this cool material and stitch that actually wicks moisture away so my feet stay dry and don't stink. Now THATS innovation. Tim cook has the same socks. But he calls them magical and the next big thing. He puts one on and says "one more thing" to himself.
29. gazmatic (Posts: 628; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Where is the link to the original article?