Nokia now teasing City Lens augmented reality for Windows Phone 8
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2012, 06:16 posted on
We might have already seen the two Lumia smartphones that Nokia will bring tomorrow at its big event with Microsoft in the Big Apple…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2275; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Pointing a phone, around like if your recording ...might not be a good idea...might get beat up...lol but seems like good app
2. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2275; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
4. nokia_fan_172 (Posts: 11; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
i jus downloaded city lens on my lumia 800, works great actually
6. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
where did u got it from market place of hacker phone ?
8. nokia_fan_172 (Posts: 11; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
marketplace, it jus showed up cuz it wasnt there yesterday :/
11. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
I have had the beta for a while now, all you do is register on "Nokia beta labs" and you can download their beta apps like counters which is great and i have no idea why its in beta.
9. Ueliton (Posts: 34; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
Probably... spends the whole day talking to Siri... and thinks it´s a hell of a feature....
10. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 660; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Thats not fair.
You got me laughing like.....
12. danny_a2005 (Posts: 165; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
let me guess... us only?? or europe?? thats the problem with nokia... restrictions...
13. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Nokia, YOU ARE THE BEST AND THE BEAST!