Nokia may sell Vertu luxury phone unit to EQT this week
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Jun 2012, 07:45
Nokia might be one step closer to selling its Vertu luxury phone unit and one company to buy it is said to be private equity group EQT…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mercorp posted on 13 Jun 2012, 07:54 3 1
Vertu make overpriced phones with little functionality.Give us a lumia vertu.
5. Sangeet posted on 14 Jun 2012, 02:21 0 0
or a Vertu Pureview.. Price it for as much as you guys can but a vertu with a 41mp camera would be justifiable with any price tag..!!
2. shadowcell posted on 13 Jun 2012, 08:10 1 0
Vertu was living in the past. I don't understand why is it so difficult so make a luxury smartphone. Production is limited and they have the aesthetics right...
3. InspectorGadget80 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 09:32 3 0
Only idiots and dumb ass millionaires would spend millions of dollars on a OVER PRICE luxury phone. This reminds me of a old Motorola Luxury phone called the Aura I think if i remember
4. denied911 (banned) posted on 13 Jun 2012, 12:29 0 0
I don't get this slow old specs phones
Newest nexus in gold or aligator skin would be much more interesting