Nokia launches weather-sensitive "Glove Love" Lumia ads in the UK
0. phoneArena 23 Jan 2014, 09:33 posted on
New York-based advertising agency Cohn & Wolfe whipped up an outdoor campaign for Nokia's Lumia devices, named "Glove Love". The ads, placed at London's Westfield Center and Old Truman Brewery, react to the city's notorious weather by displaying messages, such as "Make Love and Send Texts", "Make Calls with Gloves On", and "Send Texts with Gloves On"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. SandraB (banned) (Posts: 75; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
nokia why not just realeese a Android phone !
wp and nokia is going backwards.
nokia is killing their selfs with wp
5. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 885; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
As a person who has made many similar comments in the past, I would advise against it. Opening this can of worms will only lead to anger and headaches lol.
Side note: Cool marketing campaign though. Definitely catches your eye.
6. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Look at the bright side.. Maybe you'll get Normandy.. But, if that doesn't happen then you can finally shut the fudge up about it, because after that it ain't gonna happen, Sister...
But, I'm sure people like you will keep on with your foolishness.. Quit whining!
7. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 885; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
And here i was trying to keep it civil until browneyej1 comes in making his usual stink with all things windows and nokia related.
Other people think differently than you. Grow up and get over it. You should take some of your own advice.
2. hassoups (Posts: 471; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
make love with gloves on, nice condom reference
8. Vanster (Posts: 124; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
Nokia Normandy RM 980,will come to Indonesia