Nokia is no longer Finland's most valuable company
0. phoneArena 04 Apr 2012, 07:07 posted on
Times change fast. Back in 2007 Nokia had a market value of nearly 110 billion euro on the Helsinki Stock Exchange…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Sad that other companies are falling down - monopoly isn't good! :(
3. MickDM (Posts: 63; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
thank you for your consistently unbiased reports, vh...ijs
4. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
It's all because off stephen eflop fat useless bstrd good
for nothing, took Nokia down!!!!!
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
It also due to economic crisis, Asia was less affected by economic crisis, so such companies like SAMSUNG or HTC was less affected to.
6. Cyan3boN (Posts: 436; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
get back what u lost Nokia, we are here to back u up.
24. rex1213 (Posts: 77; Member since: 29 Jul 2011)
Nothing good will happen to Nokia if Stephen Elop is around.
7. shandesilva (Posts: 75; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
"yes, the year when the iPhone arrived"
really....why did you have to especially mention that????
8. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Interesting notice, I have noticed that too! And it smells like someone is biased.
9. vishalvenky (Posts: 64; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
wait till launch of apollo.. Nokia will bounce back surely.. i wont say they will just swallow android/I os but will surely bounce back.. it starts fromLumia 900.. go Nokia go v r here to support u.. all the best
10. Eingild (Posts: 203; Member since: 19 Apr 2011)
What exactly has Apple to do with this? Yes it is true that the fruit company is continuing to chip-off market share from Nokia. But the way it has been written is like a troll fanboy who just wanted to insert the world "Apple" somewhere between the sentences. Poor writing IMO.
11. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
You fall, and you get up again. That's what happened to Apple.
13. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Nokia is no longer Finland's most valuable company
PA is no longer Subscriber's most valuable site as they've taken oath to give baised reviews and I'm leaving this SITE Huh!!
Because What all I get to read here is Baised Reviews or just articles about iOS or Android and that too useless articles on senseless topics!!
I'm preferring some other mobile site but I wont take the name for other mobile sites because I'm not baised like you HUH!!!
*THUMBS DOWN TO PA*
21. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
That's right.... i like that!
That's why there is hardly any user's
in PhoneArena like, 30 to 40 post's...
Unlike if u go to
There is load's of subscriber's posting
comment's, and there not biased......
It,s more iPhone arena here....
14. Shubham412302 (Posts: 331; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
wp 8 will really rockkkk
wait till its launch
18. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Excuse me!! Oh What did you just say?!?!?!
**Let the NOKIA get WP9....!**
Even then PA, would write an article with a bullsh!t heading ~
"A sinking company named NOKIA trying to float in the market with a very less share as compared to iOS & Android".
***Buddy we know that Nokia Rockz with 41Mpx Symbian and Windows Phone too...!!***
But PA stands for "Personal Assistant" for iOS and Android, Not for Phone Arena.
16. shandesilva (Posts: 75; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
exactly my thoughts too.
these guys are not just biased and fanboys, they are not ashamed to show it either. or they are so dumb that they dont realise that is shows.
get some real writers PA!
19. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Exactly, No wonder I own an Android Phone (Xperia Neo) and I too have Nokia Lumia 710 and My Bro uses Nokia N8.
I appreciate Android's Market and iPhone's quality.
But then It was Nokia who brought many concepts to Phones like:
1 Games (Space Impact & Snakes)
2 Storage Concept(MMC)
3 First Camera Phone
4 First Touch Phone
5 First 3G Phone
6 First NFC Phone
7 First Mold-able touch screen phone
8 First to always Launch a better Mpx Camera.
b. Dual Camera N70
c. Best 2 Mpx N70 & N90
d. Best 3.15 Mpx N73
e. Best 5Mpx N95
f. Best 12Mpx Nokia N8
g. Best 41Mpx Nokia 808 Pure View & also launching WP with same
9 First Voice Guided Navigation. Which is still to hard for Android & iOS
in many countries.
10 First Proper OS i.e. Symbian whereas others just made Java Phones.
But Sony Ericsson realized power of Symbian and Created Vivaz, Vivaz Pro, Aino, Satio(not sure about Aino).
Now, Symbian which was best and is still better just need some tweaks. And Google did a deep R&D of Nokia's Symbian and Learnt a lot from it and created a new OS with more futuristic provisions.
I appreciate Nokia's Innovations & I hate Google and Apple's R&D to learn and copy those innovations cleverly with a few tweaks.
Nokia is Hero whereas iPhone plays too safe and hardly innovates anything.
25. pegasso (Posts: 223; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
- MMC was Siemens' idea (remember Siemens SL45?)
- first camera phone : Kyocera / Sharp J-Phone
- first touch screen phone : IBM SImon
- first 3G phone : NTT DoCoMo
and so on...
26. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW AS SKY TOO HAS A LIMIT!!
f**k You!! Phone Arena and your Baised Reviews and ARTICLES!!
I hereby comfirm to leave your f**ked up site, that writes nothing more than senseless s**t for iPhone and Android.
Because I need to read the technology update not read a iFan or FanDroid.
So, better keep your "Cr@pple's yPhone 4 $" in your Pocket...
I never hated Cr@pple or Android but today I hate it because of you Phone Arena ppl.
I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY IF YOU BAN ME FROM HERE AS I DONT HAVE TO EVEN DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT FROM HERE...!!!
27. s1ebee (Posts: 20; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
You probably need to chill out a bit mate... It's not really that important so as to warrant swearing