Nokia hiring big in San Diego
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2012, 09:04 posted on
If you’ve ever dreamed about working at Nokia, this might be the bes time to apply for a job as the Finns kick out a massive $10 million hiring campaign…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. drahmad (Posts: 480; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
They are getting back with a bang. get ready americaa
2. JC557 (Posts: 1312; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Awesome timing. I'm leaving NYC to become a police recruit in San Diego. I could use a side job for the time being.
Now... where's my Verizon branded Lumia 900?
3. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
I don't think they want any part-timers but anyway good luck!!
4. JC557 (Posts: 1312; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Not to important really. Extra income before the academy would be good, considering I have to establish residency anyhow.