Nokia goes into crazy ads mode: see a dog eating iPhone 5, and Angry Birds played with a banana
Nokia goes into crazy ads mode: see a dog eating the iPhone 5, and Angry Birds played with a banana Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
Xiaomi Mi 4: hands-on photos and official press renders
22 Jul 2014, 06:52
Nokia goes into crazy ads mode: see a dog eating the iPhone 5, and Angry Birds played with a banana
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
wait hold up.......nokia's #switch campaign? LMAOOOOOOO
15. Smart (Posts: 76; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
good ad but awful angry birds player........:P
2. aayupanday (Posts: 454; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
The video seems to be made by an Indian....
3. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Who need SPen when you have a banana ? Samsung fail
5. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 345; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Lol....spoon , gloves, pen, finger nails, and now banana.....OMG what is next...??
18. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
What's with the thumbs down?? No one can take a joke?? :D
10. Hafiz (Posts: 78; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
Next ?? =D I can only imagine!
The new noki lumia 920! The only pone that can be used with a d*** xD
13. whysoserious (Posts: 316; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
LOL! And who needs those HD Gameloft games when you can play Angry Birds! Android fail.
23. mozes316 (Posts: 142; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
Android has HD Gameloft games, I think he was being sarcastic...
25. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I think you are being sarcastic . Gameloft need to improve their graphics
28. whysoserious (Posts: 316; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
The purpose of sarcasm is defeated the moment you admit sarcasm. So no, it's not sarcasm. :)
27. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Nah Steve Jobs hate stylus
4. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Samsung customers at the phone store - Do you have SPen for my phone ?
Nokia customers at the phone store - Do you have a banana for my phone ?
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Lol...you don't need to go to the phone store...the fruit shop will do!! :D
8. MeoCao (unregistered)
What's the point when 920 is ATT exclusive?
Nokia is not competing with SS and Apple anymore, it now competes with the likes of Hua Wei and ZTE only.
9. kamil (Posts: 115; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
how about using the banana for slicing in fruit ninja... inception and a total mind f**k
12. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
There was something going around at Nokia Facebook. Nokia Held this give away competition for 5 Lumias. When the winners was announced many users were dissapointed as they felt their entry was better than those of winners. Some even threaten Nokia, that they are leaving and moving to competitors. Immediately after, Nokia uploaded a cute Panda picture, saying "Please, don't leave". Check it out.
14. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
just had a look and your right, using panda's to try calm the anger lol and must say the winners entries were just generic crap, if they mentioned a competitors phone saying they would switch they won it looks like..... disappointing
21. Aeires (unregistered)
That's one happy looking dog!
22. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
he is aware of what he has just done, he is going to get Lumia 920 instead. Would not you look happy too ?