Nokia finds the perfect product placement in Enrique Iglesias' latest music video
0. phoneArena 19 Aug 2013, 22:18 posted on
Enrique Iglesias' latest music video called Into the Night is the perfect music video for Nokia to score a product placement for the Nokia Lumia 925; first of all, we can tell its the Lumia 925 right from the beginning of the video.Ona passenger's side seat of a car, we see the phone's display showing the always-on clock that is part of the GDR 2 update which happens to come pre-installed on that model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SingDaFire (Posts: 74; Member since: 21 Jun 2013)
Good one and the the video is good too..:)
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3176; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
No harm in trying hard Noks...
You on the rise.
3. Bernoulli (Posts: 2517; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Awesome! Totally worth every cent for the lumia 925. If anything Nokia is only missing Instagram once that is added all these little girls will fly to get one of these lumias, u love my 920 unlocked using it on t-mobile, it's some what of an upgrade to my 808 PureView but I still feel my PureView takes better pictures overall.
9. -box- (Posts: 3977; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Well the 808PV will take notably better pictures, but it lacks in video and low-light shots in terms of OIS, but much of that can be offset with settings and a tripod. Having said that, I switched from a Nokia 701 to the Lumia 900 and now Lumia 925, and I don't really miss Symbian all that much, and the 701 had Belle on it. Pretty OS for the time, and with a fair amount of potential, but hard to reverse the downward slide it was on.
13. Bernoulli (Posts: 2517; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
The 808 PureView iso can be set up up to 1,600 the maximum iso for the L920 is 800 so low light pictures can be better on the 808 with manual settings lol I like my 920 and love the screen and speeds I get (LTE) which so happens to be unlimited with t-mobile, but the OS really needs an averhaul, os wise I still love my PureView
11. Damo579 (Posts: 242; Member since: 18 May 2013)
There is an instagram app coming this week or next week called 6tag. I've been using the beta its great you can do everything that is in the official app. Look for it at the end iof the week.
4. halowen_pcd (Posts: 7; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
How can you be wrong between "Turn The Night Up" up and "Into the Night"
That new music video from is named "Turn The Night Up"
5. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
I don't get product placements overall.
I mean come on who in their right mind would see a music video with a random phone and say: '' OH DUDE I HAVE TO GET THIS PHONE RIGHT NOW!'' Seriously it's stupid. Not bashing on Nokia,I'm bashing on every product placement.
7. smallworld (Posts: 463; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
I've found better: Xperia Z in Avril Lavigne's new music video.
8. -box- (Posts: 3977; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Kind of a boring song, but nice product placement.
Some of the video looks so good it could have been shot with a Lumia 925.
15. Bernoulli (Posts: 2517; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
haha they should have used this phone in Avicii's "Wake me up" instead of the xperia Z
10. Stuntman (Posts: 828; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
They did this with the N97 in the I Gotta Feeling video a few years ago. That phone didn't turn out well. Then they had the N8 in the Tron: Legacy movie.
14. Bernoulli (Posts: 2517; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
they also had the n8 in the transformers dark side of the moon movie