Nokia finds the perfect product placement in Enrique Iglesias' latest music video
0. phoneArena 19 Aug 2013, 22:18 posted on
Enrique Iglesias' latest music video called Into the Night is the perfect music video for Nokia to score a product placement for the Nokia Lumia 925; first of all, we can tell its the Lumia 925 right from the beginning of the video.Ona passenger's side seat of a car, we see the phone's display showing the always-on clock that is part of the GDR 2 update which happens to come pre-installed on that model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SingDaFire (Posts: 74; Member since: 21 Jun 2013)
Good one and the the video is good too..:)
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3607; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
No harm in trying hard Noks...
You on the rise.
4. halowen_pcd (Posts: 7; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
How can you be wrong between "Turn The Night Up" up and "Into the Night"
That new music video from is named "Turn The Night Up"
5. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
I don't get product placements overall.
I mean come on who in their right mind would see a music video with a random phone and say: '' OH DUDE I HAVE TO GET THIS PHONE RIGHT NOW!'' Seriously it's stupid. Not bashing on Nokia,I'm bashing on every product placement.
7. smallworld (Posts: 484; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
I've found better: Xperia Z in Avril Lavigne's new music video.
8. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Kind of a boring song, but nice product placement.
Some of the video looks so good it could have been shot with a Lumia 925.
10. Stuntman (Posts: 835; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
They did this with the N97 in the I Gotta Feeling video a few years ago. That phone didn't turn out well. Then they had the N8 in the Tron: Legacy movie.