Nokia finds the perfect product placement in Enrique Iglesias' latest music video
With the video called Into the Night, we were expecting it to show the Nokia Lumia 925 doing its thang. In other words, snapping some pictures under low light conditions. We weren't disappointed as the video shows the phone being used to take some snapshots in a dark club. We can see that this is the perfect image that Nokia is aiming for. Young, hip, monied crowd looking for a phone that can take great pictures in dark clubs. Looks like Nokia nailed this product placement.
Thanks, Anonymous Tipster!
1. SingDaFire (Posts: 74; Member since: 21 Jun 2013)
Good one and the the video is good too..:)
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3400; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
No harm in trying hard Noks...
You on the rise.
4. halowen_pcd (Posts: 7; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
How can you be wrong between "Turn The Night Up" up and "Into the Night"
That new music video from is named "Turn The Night Up"
5. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
I don't get product placements overall.
I mean come on who in their right mind would see a music video with a random phone and say: '' OH DUDE I HAVE TO GET THIS PHONE RIGHT NOW!'' Seriously it's stupid. Not bashing on Nokia,I'm bashing on every product placement.
7. smallworld (Posts: 471; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
I've found better: Xperia Z in Avril Lavigne's new music video.
8. -box- (Posts: 3984; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Kind of a boring song, but nice product placement.
Some of the video looks so good it could have been shot with a Lumia 925.
10. Stuntman (Posts: 830; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
They did this with the N97 in the I Gotta Feeling video a few years ago. That phone didn't turn out well. Then they had the N8 in the Tron: Legacy movie.