Nokia confirms 1,000 job cuts in Finland as restructuring continues
0. phoneArena 22 Mar 2012, 10:15 posted on
It’s definitely not the best time to be on Nokia’s payroll. The Finns have already outlined the huge job cuts in Europe, but today has talks have been finalized and it’s confirmed…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Cutting 1000 jobs in that lil country!. Bite the hand that feeds.
2. JSern (Posts: 282; Member since: 22 May 2011)
Sacrifices must be made to achieve a tastier potato
3. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
If they would have not been so stubborn and produced high end Android handsets along with Windows maybe they wouldn't have to resort to these matters.
4. medicci37 (Posts: 969; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
They need 2 get rid of the incompetent execs that helped run Nokia into the ground. Then they might actually be able 2 compete.
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
You can thank M$ for this. now their phones won't be FINN made any more. they should of at least try Android or try to grow their SYMBIAN OS