Nokia completes divestiture of Vertu
0. phoneArena 14 Oct 2012, 01:42 posted on
All good things must come to an end. One of those things was Nokia’s ultra-luxury phone unit, Vertu...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TheDarkKnight (banned) (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Nokia should be dead in 2 yrs
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
If ur such a fanboy. Why dont u boycot Eflop....
13. TheDarkKnight (banned) (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
I hope that was directed towards johnnokia :-)
10. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I agree tottaly. Why on earth did they employ Microsoft employe. Steven eflop. The company that hates Linux. They killed Maemo Meego. Symbian sold Vertu. Whats next....? Whats wrong with the shareholders. Why dont they kick the board members and Eflop out. Nokia have stopet making Nseries And 8800 series phone.....
2. andrew1953 (Posts: 176; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
Never heard of it so no loss. Take out another for a two year contract Vertu.
4. Johnnokia (Posts: 1093; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Nokia is a great company and did a huge favor for all of us.
7. Loubielou (Posts: 508; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Mr Elops Doom an Gloom at Nokia,We All know is plan,downgrade Nokia an then is Old Employees Microsoft will get All the Limelight by stepping in an Overtake Nokia,The Best way for Microsoft to get there Portfolio Improved
8. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Now finally we can see some Android powered Vertu , yay !
Or at least make it runs on Windows Phone
9. Nookie4u (Posts: 133; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
All good things must come to an end!?!? for some reason, reading that sentence made me count the days and wonder when Apple's time will come.
12. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Wishing hoping comes really very soon.
15. x88yunkw (Posts: 123; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Samsung has already overtake Apple in many ways even not in all aspects
16. xtroid2k (Posts: 518; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
I really do wish the best for Nokia. I love my lumia 900. Am I nieve to the fact that putting all of its eggs in one basket was was a bad idea, no. Many companies come close to doom and then make it. Look at sprint. Look at RIM. I personally am rooting for Nokia and hope innovation can continue from this firm. Im tired of hearing about companies folding. That's bad for the economy as some companies closing would have global effects. Go Nokia!!