Nokia backtracks on tablets, still only watching the space "with interest"
1. joeymk (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
They will made tablet, they are just playing smart here.
4. JSern (Posts: 282; Member since: 22 May 2011)
Looks like someone's name is gonna be on Santa's naughty name list with that pottymouth
11. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
i think hes upset at the loss of Symbian.
3. Credo (Posts: 695; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
the Lumia designed tab from Nokia will make its succes!! With Windows 8 i think theyy will make a great succes!
6. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
soon to be tablet leaders with Windows 8, soon to dethrone iPad.
7. charudutt (Posts: 13; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
nokia will bcome NO1 again!!! screw samsung n apple!!!
9. Credo (Posts: 695; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
lets hope they add those newly ARM processor with dual or quad 3.1 Ghz, then the Apple Ipad is history.