Nokia announces the Nokia Lumia 920T for the world's largest carrier
0. phoneArena 05 Dec 2012, 02:32 posted on
Finnish based handset manufacturer Nokia has announced the Nokia Lumia 920T for China Mobile which supports the carrier's unique TD--SCMA pipeline; the device will be the first Windows Phone 8 model in the country...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
This model should be realeased for international market with Dual core Snapdragon S4 pro chip and Adreno 320gpu.
5. Snoobab (Posts: 175; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Why? It would just use more power. No one has ever complained about performance issues with the Lumia 920.
7. Shubham412302 (Posts: 419; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
s4 plus dosent support adreno320
it only supports upto adreno 305
9. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
TD-SCMA for an international market
11. k4j98 (Posts: 60; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
The lumia 920T uses the MSM8960T (this article is wrong), hence the "T" in the name. It does utilize the Adreno 320.
2. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
2000 mAh Camera??! Lunmia 510?? 32GB MicroSD slot??
8. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Because that was corrected before you saw it.
3. tiara6918 (Posts: 1964; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
By offering this lumia 920t in china mobile, it would definitely make the sales of wp devices higher!
16. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
but dont forget, in china you can get a cheap android on below $100 with also dual core!
but yeah!! hope to see nokia rise again!! and hoping that they will get 30% of market in china next year!
12. jibraihimi (Posts: 741; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
32 GB microSD slot.....????!!!!! Nokia Why doesn't international model has microSD slot.........????
13. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
The performence may be swift but to be a futureproof device powerful Hardware. Galaxy S4 for example will use octocore CPU, and that isn't even comparable to Lumia 920. S4 plus is common in Mid range droids. And specs do matter when buying a phone. When you will ask people which one two go, Galaxy S3, Iphone 5 or Lumia 920 they will say Galaxy S3 cause it has quad core CPU. That's the truth.
14. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
hope nokia will gain back its market!!! i wish WP will get at least 30% of market in china!!
17. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
kinda unfair that nokia add microSD slot to this version!