Nokia and Microsoft heads rumored to meet in Las Vegas to discuss the smartphone unit buyout
1. hetero (banned) (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
rest in peace nokia....once the pride and joy of tech savvy neckbeard
4. ryq24 (Posts: 698; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
if it is true, how the once mighty have fallen and fallen fast and hard. hope in the end it will be good for nokia overall.
5. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 293; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
first, everyone knows that Eldar guy is angry and hates Nokia, especially when they sued him sometime back, so i would take whatever he says with a lorry of salt
second, if, and only if this was true, Finns will be really angry!
9. DIYguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Feb 2011)
You're right we're angry :D though this hasn't been in any of our news so I'm still hoping it isn't true.
7. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1531; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
this would be a strange move but if Microsoft only gets the Nokia smart phone division minus the Symbian tech then Nokia will still be AROUND it will sell it's non smart phones and it's old Symbian smart phones and could even star selling android smart phones since Microsoft is going to rename the smart phone Division it buys from Nokia. wow Nokia is not dead yet it could go Android or sell Meego smart phones made for them by an outside overseas contractor what do you folks think?
10. mohammad.qunbos (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Nov 2014)
My respect Mr. genius...I registered in phone arena just to thank you for your deep thinking...I am writing on 24/11/2014... days after the announcement of NOKIA N1 tablet.
what happened in the past three+ years after your comment is exactly what you said.
8. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Is the smartphone division going to be renamed by microsoft.