Nokia admits presence of Lumia 710 disconnect glitch
0. phoneArena 08 Feb 2012, 21:40 posted on
Nokia Lumia 710 users have reported a bug where the phone’s display shows that a call is still connected after the user ends it. Many were concerned that this connection was completely active causing minutes to be used unnecessarily...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. akmaintu (Posts: 42; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
Come on Nokia hurry up am facing this problem for the past one month.
2. kanagadeepan (Posts: 712; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
So, success of NOKIA in US is several miles away... These type of news will never help them to grab a decent share of market in US, where NOKIA is not so well-known brand...
4. -box- (Posts: 3858; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
...not well known?
There was a time (before the Moto Razr) when darn near every phone you saw was a Nokia.
What isn't as well-known is that they're resurging as a brand in the US, so folks know to cross-shop them with the popular brands like Samsung, HTC, and Motorola
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
At this stage of competition, failure is not an option.