Nokia acquiring imaging experts and intellectual property from Scalado
0. phoneArena 14 Jun 2012, 02:54 posted on
Troubled Nokia has some big changes going along the transformation route it has taken with tough job cuts and yet another reshuffle of its top management, and one piece of…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. smartphone (Posts: 160; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Good move but work fast enough to deliver the performance
this year Nokia world is the last hope.
2. kanagadeepan (Posts: 756; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
NOKIA is 5 years ahead of others in camera-in-phone tech... But 5 years behind almost all other things....
5. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Actually, IMO, a Lumia with pureview is appealing.
3. AbhiD (Posts: 65; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
if nokia thinks that it can make a comeback just on the basis of great cameraphones then nobody can save them from going bankrupt...
4. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
GENIOUS they are hoping that lumia can save them not the 808