Nokia XL and X+ both have 4GB MicroSD cards pre-installed
0. phoneArena 17 Mar 2014, 16:46 posted on
The Nokia X+ and Nokia XLl have more to offer than the regular Nokia X model. Even so, they're still entry-level smartphones that won't cost much...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. papss (unregistered)
These phones are cheap man, what do you want?
4. Astoni (Posts: 441; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
A 5 inch with Super AMOLEDIPS +++ ,5Terrabytes of memmory , A GPU and CPU that has the same power as a I7-4770k CPU, 101 mp camera and is 0.4mm thick and a new type of battery that would last 5 weeks without charging on full usage.
Also be able to Tripple boot (dual boot) ios,WP and android.
5. papss (unregistered)
That does sound nice... And expensive lol
16. akki20892 (Posts: 3310; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Lol you just made powerful phone in the world.
24. mousesports (Posts: 243; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
ok , go ask them to build for you and you will pay 2 K EUROS !
17. fireblade (Posts: 661; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
4 GB Sd Card is just $6 man, at least give us 16 GB.
Remember, Moto G has 4.5" HD display, quad core CPU, 2000 mAh battery, 1 GB of RAM and costs less than $200
21. bon24x7 (Posts: 203; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
less than $200 in "some" countries..In most of the regions Lumia 520 n 525 are wayy cheaper and so is the X..
6. sgodsell (Posts: 1065; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Think about it for a moment. 4gb on any smartphone today is a way to kill off a smartphone. It only had a little less then 2gb of storage for users on the Nokia X. What can you do with that? So it makes sense that they are going to include a microsd card.
I don't know what Nokia is thinking about these days when they release new phones.
11. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 693; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
We're not sure about that. Perhaps the files used by Nokia uses less storage space?
10. lyndon420 (Posts: 1713; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Yeah...oh boy $25 worth of preinstalled sdcard. Now I just have to have one :-)
12. fireblade (Posts: 661; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
$25? 4 GB MicroSD card is less than $10 LOL
14. hurrycanger (Posts: 984; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
To add to fireblade's reply, here is what $25 can buy:
3. jsdechavez (Posts: 701; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Well, I have like 3 different micro SDHC cards all bigger than 4GB. But lowend buyers, probably won't bother getting or need a bigger one, esp in developing countries.
9. hurrycanger (Posts: 984; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
This reminds me of the good old days. The Nokia Xpress Music 5530 came with a 4GB microSD. xD
15. akki20892 (Posts: 3310; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I'm still missing those old days with four digits nokia series.
18. sumwhatrediculous (Posts: 17; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
The more I see of thease phones the more it seems like microsoft is trying to make android seem cheap and toyish in comparison to luminas sad sasad thing you wanna sell microsoft phones you fools make the best high end android you can call it the droid lumina and skin it with windows 8 ui jesus its not rocket science then peopl will see your ui is not horrible and more will give it a try
19. networkdood (Posts: 6261; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
maybe that was their plan - to make Android look cheap and discredit them...
20. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
You are missing a point. They are also highlighting Android's strengths. Android can be customized to look like almost anything under the sun. WP on the other hand will remain stuck to their (not so) Modern UI.
25. sumwhatrediculous (Posts: 17; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
BUT THATS MY POINT THROW THE FULL PHONE 8 UI ON IT AND DONT CHEAP OUT THE SPECS PUT A PURE VEIW CAMERA ON IT YOU CAN ALREADY GET ANDROID TO PLAY AS NICE WITH MICROSOFT AS PHONE 8 (UNLIKE IPHONE) WICH IS A GREAT DEVICE BUT WE WANT ALL OF OUR THINGS TO WORK IT UNISON