Nokia USA shows image of the Nokia Lumia 925; says the latest Lumia will "steel" the show
0. phoneArena 14 May 2013, 01:23 posted on
Nokia USA has put up an image of part of a handset believed to be from the Nokia Lumia 925 which it is expected to introduce later this morning during a scheduled press event; additionally, Nokia talks about how the newest Nokia Lumia will "steel" the show. That is the second reference to the metal that we have seen from the Finnish manufacturer in relation to the phone that has been code named the Nokia Catwalk...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mousesports (Posts: 270; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
I want this one :) , for shure i will get this to be a part near my L920
7. saurik (Posts: 86; Member since: 13 May 2013)
So it's confirmed that L925 is made up of steel. Interesting.
11. hipnotika (Posts: 353; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
steel version of 920 with crappy single xenon flash...
12. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
What? do you want an array of Xenon flash to take pic of entire stadium? Name a single recent smartphone with Xenon flash. At least Nokia is making one.
3. SIGPRO (Posts: 656; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
I want to see the EOS! But the 925 looks great but why without a Xenon flash like the 928?
8. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
its because 925 is focused on thinnest nokia lumia and aluminum design. adding xenon will bulk it up.
928 is focused on buffing 920 a bit - and for verizon users.
so all in all, we have lumia 920,925,928.
3 current flagship phones for people to choose from. all have pros and cons.
im getting 928 coz of buffed specs
5. UdhaiyaPrasanth (Posts: 75; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Man.. I love their code-names!! (Searay, Catwalk...) :)
15. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)