Nokia, Sony and LG to release new tablet warriors next year, 8" Lumia 2020 pegged for March launch
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5258; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Aw man! I'm thinking of buying a tablet, it looks like I have to wait till next year then.
4. TechCrazyedBoy (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
Yup..Waiting for a 7'inch to 8'inch from Sony,Nokia and LG..
3. shy2papa (Posts: 203; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
I was gonna buy the samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition but now I have to wait to see what sony comes up with, I hope it will go well with my xperia z1.
5. Edmund (Posts: 654; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
I almost bought a Surface 2 today but decided to hold off until the 2520 hits shelves where I live.
6. mahamch (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Nov 2013)
it is no big deal to get information about even the tiniest of the event occurring at any part of the world.
7. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1057; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Microsoft needs to put an Intel Atom CPU with PC windows 8.1 inside the Nokia 2520's Plastic body and offer it in colors like Nokia Yellow, Red, Pink, Dark Grey, Cyan blue and of course Black and White. folks are tired of black and white smart phones and tablets. I have a White Nokia Verizon 928 and am Pissed off the Cyan blue was not available for sale at Verizon> I think the Europeans got the Cyan 928.
8. emadshiny (Posts: 1127; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
I think Sony must introduce reliable tablets in both Windows and Android ecosystems.