Nokia Reading Hands-on Demo
1. -box- (Posts: 3797; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
With the ClearBlack display, this could make reading a magazine article or short book pleasant outside, rather than carrying an e-reader. I wouldn't want tp use a small screen for a full book unless it were the only source of entertainment, like on a train or something
2. shadez10 (Posts: 403; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
im quite addicted to the background music of the video... xD
3. DigitalJedi_X2 (banned) (Posts: 346; Member since: 30 Jan 2012)
This looks great! This is similar to Google Currents but goes a step further in functionality by adding the audio books. But how does Nokia and Microsoft expect to pick market share in the US for Windows Phone when they're making some of their best apps exclusive for countries outside of the US?
4. rhinoceros (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
polarized guerilla glass oh how I love you
5. rsiders (Posts: 259; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Nokia is really setting itself apart with awesome hardware and exclusive software content. I wish HTC and Samsung would take note of this and give users that personal experience that sets their phones apart from other Windows Phones other than the HTC Hub and Samsung Now. Great job Nokia!
6. samshenton13 (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Jun 2011)
When is this coming to UK. My Nokia Lumia Comes Friday And I Wan This On It. And Do you have to pay for the books