Nokia Public Transport for Symbian updated to v2.1
0. phoneArena 24 Aug 2012, 07:14 posted on
Nokia Beta Labs has released a pretty significant update to the Public Transport app. Nokia’s navigation for public transportation is far reaching...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. megaSUNNY (Posts: 70; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
even after 28 minutes no one is interested to comment
2. alterecho (Posts: 1096; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
I've been contemplating on getting the 701 but am unable to decide since WP8 is launching soon, HTC planning major cost cuts, Symbian being phased out,
I have a wp7 wth a puny 8gb which is totally restricting, now there seems to be some support for Symbian,... man this is difficult.
3. megaSUNNY (Posts: 70; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
waiting for wp8 is better i think.i mean from nokia not others!
4. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
get the 701? better buy 808... yes its symbian but its really good.. even nokia is rumored to release a pureview lumia on nokia world.. but 808 pureview is one worthy of money... and it might be updated to belle fp2 which is one step closer to ICS of android... symbian is still worth a money... not a battery hog if you love listening to music and etc......