Nokia Pro Cam app gets update
0. phoneArena 28 Jul 2013, 11:16 posted on
The Nokia Pro Cam app, which allows you to control the settings of the rear camera on the Nokia Lumia 1020, allowing the camera to take 38MP photos, has been updated by Nokia; the update now adds exposure bracketing to the functions of the rear camera that you can personalize using the app. The tool allows you to take a series of photographs using 3 to 5 different exposure settings...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. papss (unregistered)
Another step away from the other so called camera on phones.
11. icyrock1 (Posts: 307; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Lol, give em' a chance. Let them at least release there's before judging.
14. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
Samsung has released theirs with a tiny 1/2.3" sensor. 808 and 1020 beat the hell out of galaxy camera and zoom in all aspects other than zoom.
7. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
They don't update, you cry. They do update, you cry. Stop trolling.
3. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Can't wait for this app to hit the 925 and its brethren. I know it won't have the same functionality as the 1020, of course, but I want more control over the camera than the stock app provides.
4. Cod3rror (Posts: 123; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Next thing they should fix is the terrible, grain, noisey and too much sharpening in the pictures. Also fix the fantasy land colours Nokia.
5. freebee269 (Posts: 535; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
Just wondering. On this site the lumia 1020 beat out the gs4 and iPhone 5. If terrible is the word you use to describe the 1020's camera, then what word will you use to describe gs4 and iPhone 5 camera. Here's a hint, it can't be a word that's better than terrible since they have already been beaten in a camera comparison.
6. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
They're jealous Nokia didn't bring that camera to Android. And since no other manufacturer is capable of that kind of cameraphone, they are left with no choice but to call it "terrible".
12. icyrock1 (Posts: 307; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Eh. I wouldn't say no other company. Sony has the potential, has they make some of the best camera's. Though, when they'll put them on a phone is anyone's guess.
13. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
We'll talk when they do make a phone with 1020's abilities. Right now, Sony is actually worse than other manufacturers. Just because they make one of the best cameras doesn't mean they can make a good cameraphone, there are just so many diffferences.
10. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
oh so now you complain iphone colors through 1020?
8. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Nice phone, good job Nokia.
(would welcome this hardware on dark side but can live without it)
9. Credo (Posts: 744; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Finally someone who loves other technology other than all those fanboys do here on PhoneArena -_- !
+1 and best regards!