Nokia N9 praised for its hardware, software not so cool yet
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Oct 2010, 03:37
A Russian tech blogger, famous for his Nokia-bashing, has spilled some good words over a prototype Nokia N9 with MeeGo...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SHIKI (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:48 1 0
great can't wait for N9,btw I don't care about what Eldar Murtazin say he hate Nokia.
2. pesmoman (unregistered) posted on 05 Oct 2010, 06:41 0 0
i like the look of the phone but its just a thinner version of the n900
6. zerglisk posted on 05 Oct 2010, 12:22 1 0
N9 looks a lot better than N900 imo, and they really don't look alike too
3. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 05 Oct 2010, 07:40 1 0
Hardware wise it's amazing. But they really need to catch up on their software. Apple and android just look so much better.
9. thatdude1 (unregistered) posted on 05 Oct 2010, 18:34 1 0
How can you or eldar or anyone say anything about an os that is not completed yet? That is like saying the next batman movie is horrible and it has not been completed yet. Use sense, people.
4. bling bling (unregistered) posted on 05 Oct 2010, 09:40 1 0
why the hell do you people need eye-candy stuff.....dumb people need these phones...meego is a very powerful OS...andriod is just free apps and too many things not needed...i have used nexus one and i hated it...right now i m looking for a phone so dont call me troll
7. zerglisk posted on 05 Oct 2010, 12:25 0 1
Unregistered users are most likely to be a troll anyway. Giving out shitty comments without facts behind to support counts as a troll. Calling other ppl dumb for no reason counts as a troll.
5. jpropin posted on 05 Oct 2010, 10:40 1 0
Mr.Murtazin acts in a position of a consultant for Samsung. And that is WELL documented. Why anyone would listen to a thing he says is beyond me LOL
10. thatdude1 (unregistered) posted on 05 Oct 2010, 18:36 1 0
Couldn't have said it better myself.
8. Totoro (unregistered) posted on 05 Oct 2010, 13:12 1 0
Is it for sure that Murtazin is playing with the device and not just making this up as he usually does with Nokia devices nowadays?
11. thatdude1 (unregistered) posted on 05 Oct 2010, 18:38 1 0
Again, couldn't have said it better myself. This guy is a known Nokia hater. No one should pay attention to anything this fool says.
13. Jeromeo posted on 30 Nov 2010, 20:09 0 0
Knowing Nokia, it will be released in Q2 2011 and it will look like a joke when iApple releases iPhone5 and LG, Samsung, Acer, HTC, & Motorola launch dual core processor devices (all of which will look light years more advanced than anything Nokia could create) earlier in Q1 2011.
N900 owner left out in the cold...
15. Pee-Man (unregistered) posted on 25 Dec 2010, 03:47 0 0
I don't quite get why you are so negative, Jeronemo. Just look at the N8 specs: Kick-ass camera and a FM-transmitter and so on. Iphone cost a lot more and all you get is a bunch of customized applications wich seems to make every Mac-using tweek-challenged dork come in their pants...
All N9 nedds to be is a N8 with physical keyboard and i will pawn my grandma to afford it!
16. Nokfan (unregistered) posted on 27 Dec 2010, 20:11 0 0
Nokia E7 is the N8 with the keyboard!