Nokia Music coming to iOS and Android
0. phoneArena 17 Nov 2013, 00:35 posted on
A published report out of China on Saturday says that web app versions of Nokia Music are coming to the iOS and Android platforms. This is despite other rumors that have the the service shut down once Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia closes. Others expect Nokia Music to merge with Xbox Muisic after Redmond based Microsoft signs on the dotted line to close the deal...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3556; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
More Nokia Awesomeness.. Lumia Awesomeness❕❕ Windows Phone awesomeness..
4. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
I'm Allergy Nokia And Failur Mobile Os, In PlayStore Much More Apps Like Thats. So I Wouldn't Waste Mytime To Install This Stu*** App :)
6. GeekMovement (Posts: 1505; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
You need to study English a little harder and Windows Phone OS isn't so bad for a platform that came out not too long ago.
7. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
but, wp is verry slow and little user, and rememberr wp have big problems and thats is bomb chaced :lol:
8. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 968; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
1. i don't think it;s very slow :)
2. user base isn't huge but it's growing
3. and no offence but Nokia would probably be more premuim and polished when it comes to the service they offer :)
9. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
1. android in thats time verry high growing, can make huge user
2. yes verry slow growing, no like android.
3. premium but with BIG PROBLEM IN THE WORLD And Thats Is Bomb chaced :lol: And Rememmber, IF You Say Lumia premium, that is failled, why? cause lumia design is standart and plastic wkwkwkwkwk :lol:
10. andynaija (Posts: 470; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
13. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
Thats Make You Shock??? Go Home Myfriends :)
33. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3556; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Nevertheless, Windows Phone, Microsoft, and Nokia are Awesome.. Fuc❕ whatever it is you're saying..
11. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 215; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Dude could you translate this in English please.
17. Diezparda (Posts: 209; Member since: 23 Oct 2013)
Android is growing up so fast, but blue updates from wp was quite promissing in my opinion. And what wp device you are owned? Since you are calling them slow...
Note: i'm Android user and never owned a wp device, but my friend have lumia device and mostly review and people on phonearena never called them slow. Your comment can mislead people who have interest on wp like me.
I think lumia device really cool even it's made of plastic it still looks better than the expensive iPhone 5c which is considered premium for it's price tag
34. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3556; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Who cares about Market Share.. It idiots like you who buy a device only because its popular, and everyone else has it.. That's not who we are, and we're not going to fall for that BS❕ So, don't expect us to have such a small mind as yourself.. I guess if they were given away Mustangs, and Ferrari's, for free you would pick the Mustang because more people have them, and you want to be part of something because you have no self identity of your own, and you base your life off the actions of others...No, sorry.. None of us are going to fall for a single misused word that you type... You have NOTHING❕
21. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
don't tell people to buy lumia because his have big problem "bomb chaced" :)
61. taikucing (unregistered)
English is my third language. I can live without English.
22. x_maly_x (Posts: 68; Member since: 01 Jun 2013)
OMG...WP is slow? WP vs Android it' like race horse vs turtle.
24. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
i'm say "slow marketshare" are you understand? by the way, why you no talking about big problem wp "bomb chaced" are you fear? :)
29. x_maly_x (Posts: 68; Member since: 01 Jun 2013)
"but, wp is verry slow and little user" -this mean slow marketshare? Are you 5?
47. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3556; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Lol❕.. The most retarded Android fans are foreign.. I have noticed that..
31. haseebzahid (Posts: 1831; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
Oh! God here is something for you
23. GeekMovement (Posts: 1505; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
You obviously never used a windows phone. They're definitely not slow if you're talking about UI fluidity. The number of users are growing and every OS has issues not only WP. Now go back to studying English.
25. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
if you think wp fast, i'ts because wp use small ram ang little apps. and of course 2d ui :)
42. GeekMovement (Posts: 1505; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
You're really uneducated, aren't you? Using less ram could mean that the OS is more optimized for low end smartphones. Flagship Windows Phone devices are coming out with 1-2gb of ram like any other android devices.
And are you saying that android has a 3d UI? You're dumber than I thought if that's the case. I remember devices such as the HTC Evo 3D, but none of the newer flagships have 3D UI.
51. sgodsell (Posts: 1283; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Umm, the Windows Phone OS came out over 3 years ago. Not to mention there is a lot of other music players.
16. xoxoGeorges (Posts: 207; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Android was so enjoyable 2 years after its conception back when Froyo & Gingerbread were still a thing....
26. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 968; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
^^ i'm sure many people laughed at android a few years ago !
27. Shatter (Posts: 2030; Member since: 29 May 2013)
81% smartphone market share shows android who's king. IOS is queen and then wp is their jester that both laugh at all day.
28. ihavenoname (Posts: 1420; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
4.2 android is smooth, although not as smooth as Windows Phone. Theres no proof, but I guess that Kit Kat will be as smooth as WP. And I guess that future OS distribution will be like Android 70% (Samsung and LG doing well) iOS 15% ( brand satisfaction, strong sales on high end market), WP 15% (customers from feature phones and low end androids,but if MS removes Nokia branding it might drop marketshare).
35. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3556; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
How does being popular make Android better❔ Does any of those entry level devices, that make up 90% of Android's 80% market share, compete with Lumia devices in terms of quality, and functionality❔.. In reality Android has 70% of crap on the market, and 10% of worthy devices.. WP has 90% of worth devices because Nokia owns 90% of WP market share, and all Lumia devices have proven to be great,, despite what petty, ignorant, shallow, threatened, immature, ugly little, no english speaking, closed minded, followers like you think..
52. sgodsell (Posts: 1283; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
So is the lumia 520 a great device? No its not. Its a cheap entry phone with a lousy low resolution screen. No front facing camera, and no rear camera flash. With only 512mb of ram, dual core 1ghz CPU. This one phone model has sold more than any other lumina. I believe its around 23-25% of all lumia sales.
55. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 968; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
well it's a great device because it packs value it gives you a great experience for a really cheap price
on the other hand i have a owned a low end android Huawei not going back there so yeah
it's a great device because it has value even though it has low specs !
63. taikucing (unregistered)
WP is worse. It's hard to copy everything. Why the f**k do I need to sync just to copy a file?
You need comparisons with android craps? Nokia Lumia 520, is a crap device. With the same amount of money, I can buy Lenovo A706 which has 2000 mAh battery, better screen and quad core Snapdragon S4. And for Lumia 625, I want to laugh at Lumia 625 screen. 625 is a sh**ty overpriced phone with horrible specs. Lenovo P780 with the same price blows the Lumia 625 out of the water.
Never heard of Lenovo K900? That premium phone is just $450 and can destroy all WP phones in the world (except in camera department).
Want to say android lags? Just want to tell you, with custom ROM and launcher, I can launch & browse everything smoothly eventhough its CPU is a single core mediatek.
And Nokia Asha? What the f**k is that thing? It can't even do browsing properly.
Dude, I can buy an android device as low as $80, equipped with dual core mediatek, 512 MB RAM, GPS & HSDPA. Thanks to China. Can Nokia do that? Look at that horrible overpriced Asha. It's an useless phone.
38. ihavenoname (Posts: 1420; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
You are really ignorant. WP doesn't have 90% of worthy devices, they have only like 5% marketshare. You are quite close minded if you think that WP is only good option. 90% of people prefer android and iOS, if you haven't noticed. For example, in your scale very ''worthy device'' aka GS4 sold 40 million, same as whole Lumia line. And high end "worthy" iPhones sold tens of millions as well. And when you call Android fans with those names, you sound really desperate and retarded. Grow up and learn to respect other peoples opinions.
39. x_maly_x (Posts: 68; Member since: 01 Jun 2013)
Milions of fly eat sh.t...this mean sh.t is good? Android is not even system...is prehistorian java oveley on linux core...is slow on basic and "zilion" core proceson and big number of RAM not change this...
40. Dastrix (Posts: 596; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Honestly, you sound like the ignorant one here. Nokia makes up 90% of WP's market share, and you mean to tell me that this 90% not worthy? The point you tried to make here is contradictory since you alluded to the iPhone as being "worthy," even though you acknowledged that it sold more than Lumias. I get your irony and I agree with you that the iPhone is not a worthy device, but sales alone do not make a device worthy. Needless to say it, but I'm going to say it again. iOS' worldwide market share of 14% is dangerously close to WP's 4%. WP Lumia sales have skyrocketed, are are already up 200% while WP's market share is up 156% from last year. Comparatively speaking, Android and iOS have been stagnant and haven't made any significant increase. They're literally flat. Analysts predict an even higher upward trend for 2014. That certainly translates to WP gaining market share at the expense of iOS. Android aside, 4% IS substantial when talking about iOS. It's just the beginning, and yet, results are already showing an upward trend for WP leading into Q1 2014, while iOS and Android stay practically stagnant.
46. ihavenoname (Posts: 1420; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Okay, I actually meant that iPhone is worthy device, I just saw your fellow Winboy raging about how WP is only proper OS and he/she said that 9 out of 10 Android phones suck and so on. Things like that really piss me off. And I hope that you understand that WP isn't taking customers from iOS but they are taking them from feature phone market with 520 and 620. iPhone sales are just growing slowly and steadily.
53. sgodsell (Posts: 1283; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
The lumina 520 got 23-25% of all the lumina sales. Without that one model. The WP platform would be stagnant. The growth of a platform is reliant on the success of its low end handsets as well as it's high end handsets, as well as its ecosystems.
44. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3556; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Do they prefer iDroid over WP, or is that all that they know about❔ So, you going to tell me that the iPhone, and the GS3-4 are the three best devices of all time period just because they were the most chosen❔ What percentage of the people who chose those three devices really know about every android option❔ Do you think that most of those devices weren't really bought because of people's perception that they are the best on the market based on popularity❔.. If you believe that's what defines whether a device is good or not then you better have either some type of iPhone, a GS3, or a GS4, because they are the most sold smartphones of all time.. So, by your theory if you don't have one of those three devices then whatever Android device you have is just as crappy, and insignificant, as our WP devices.. Hey, don't get mad at me,, it's your bull$hit theory..
45. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3556; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I'm ignorant❔ You didn't even read what I wrote the right way... You have Zero perspective, and it's sad..
49. TheAsian (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Nov 2013)
yes, Samsung is still better than Nokia, because Samsung from Asia,. Android is nothing without Samsung,. but i;m still love my Nokia, my Nokia Xpress Music,. :D
50. GeekMovement (Posts: 1505; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Oh boy a troll decides to create a new account. Ok I might be speaking too soon although the first part of your comment and username goes hand in hand, but Samsung is not better than Nokia just because it's Asian. Yes Samsung is dominating Android because of its wonderful technology, but Nokia is doing a stunning job too. I'm glad to see you love both companies, but let's not do the whole one race above the other.
57. TheAsian (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Nov 2013)
sorry, i'm new member here, i'm joinning this site today, my time zone UTC + 07.00,. :D
i'm so sorry about my first sentence, i mean Samsung still better than Nokia on market share, because Samsung from asia, and have cheap price, Samsung Galaxy Young,. :)
64. solomonsteve (Posts: 74; Member since: 19 Dec 2012)
Nobody is forcing u to install it fool.
59. taikucing (unregistered)
there are a bunch of generic music players like this in Play Store.
43. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3556; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
If you want to see how dumb you sound talking about WP then go see how dumb I sound talking about Android.
60. taikucing (unregistered)
Calm down, dude. It seems you are ready to die for M$.
Nokia is already dumb.
18. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Why are M$ and Nokia making apps for android when google isn't?
19. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Because Google doesn't like Microsoft poking fun at them. And because WP isn't yet big enough to force Google's hand.
37. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3556; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I thought I told you to stay away from Nokia related articles.. You're lucky this time it actually is iDroid related.. Oh well, I'm sure I'll see you on every WP related article today professing your love for it as usual.. Sad..
56. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 968; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
rodneye1 no offence but he has the right to go on any article and you are sort of Wp biased so yeah !
62. andynaija (Posts: 470; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
"I thought I told you to stay away from Nokia related articles.." Because you are who?! Authority of some sort?
"You're lucky this time it actually is iDroid related.." Okay I guess you were going do something if it wasn't...
36. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3556; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
This is not Microsoft at all.. This is strait up Nokia... And it's all about awareness.. Just because Google is dumb doesn't mean that others have to be as well...